Seats in most sought after courses of DU full, 5th cut-off out
The Delhi University (DU) has announced its fifth and possibly the last cut-off for admission to its various Undergraduate (UG) courses for Academic Session 2018-19 on Wednesday. With almost 88 per cent of seats already filled after admissions against fourth cut-off, admissions are now closed in most sought after courses in top DU colleges.
At Ramjas College in north campus, both BA (H) Economics and BA (H) English are available at 96.25 and 94.50 per cent respectively in the fifth cut-off. Also BA Programme is available at 93.75 per cent in Ramjas. At Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) , BA (H) Economics is available for Other Backward Caste (OBC) at 96 per cent. At north campus SGTB Khalsa College BA (H) Economics is available for Sikh minority candidate at 91 per cent.
At Miranda House for Women both BA (H) Economics and BA (H) English are still available for general category students at 96.50 and 96.25 respectively.
At the Lady Shri Ram College for Women , BA (H) Economics and BA (H) English are available for Scheduled Caste candidates at 90 and 88.25 per cent respectively. While BA Programme is available for OBC at 91 per cent.
At Kirori Mal College, BA (H) Economics is available for general category and OBC at 96.50 and 91.75 per cent respectively. While BA (H) English is available for OBC at 90.50 per cent. Also BA programme is available for general category at 93.50 per cent respectively.
While at Hindu college, BA (H) English is still available for SC and ST candidates at 90.50 and 90 per cent respectively. While BA Programme is available for OBC at 95.75 per cent. At Hans Raj College BA (H) English is available at 95.50 per cent for general category aspirants.
- 17-yr-old widow stabbed to death by brother-in-law 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter
- To address waterlogging issues SDMC launches helpline number 23228325 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter
- 3 loot man outside Axis bank, robbers nabbed after 3 days 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Does NCRB collect details of crimes or only numbers, asks HC 18 Jul 2018 | PTI
- For collecting property tax, EDMC to organise camps at ward level 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter
- PWD responsible for waterlogging at Minto Road, Shivaji bridge, says N Delhi Mayor 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter
- IT cell to be set up in Gurugram, Faridabad 18 Jul 2018 | Parvesh Sharma
- Hopes afloat as DU 6th cut-off list out 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Monsoon Assembly Session to begin from August 6 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Govt complains against Golf Club for felling over 100 trees illegally 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | RAIPUR
A two-month-old infant died due to suffocation after the door of the ‘108 Ambulance Service’ that was carrying him to a hospital malfunctioned and failed to open on time at Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Hospital here on Tuesday. The Ambulance operators tried to open the door for a couple of hours but failed to open it on time...