Stephen's to begin admission process on May 21
The Delhi University affiliated and much sought after St Stephen's College has announced that admissions to its undergraduate courses will begin on May 21. "Applications for undergraduate admissions will be available online from May 21 onwards," said a notification issued by the college.
Being a religious minority college, St. Stephen's follows a different admission process, however, students first have to register themselves in the Delhi University admission portal along with an admission fee.
" After a form number is generated, a student can apply to the college online using his/her email ID. Later, students, who clear the cut-offs, will also have to take up a written test and an interview, unlike admission to other undergraduate colleges", an official said.
Delhi University began registration process for admissions to undergraduate courses offered by its affiliated colleges on Tuesday.
- 24 Delhi Police officials scoop Prez’s medal for meritorious services 16 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- 30 CBI officials, officers bag President’s medal 16 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Rani Jhansi Grade separator all set to miss its eighth deadline 16 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Setback for AAP as senior leader Ashutosh resigns 16 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Why can’t other States emulate Delhi in health, edu sectors: CM 16 Aug 2018 | GAYATHRI MANI
- Yamuna flows above danger level, IMD forecasts rain till August 20 16 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- PM pays visit to ailing Vajpayee in AIIMS 16 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Govt has brought Centre to N-E India doorstep: Modi 16 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Modi hails all women crew of Tarini vessel 16 Aug 2018 | Sapna Singh
- All-women SWAT team from N-E at Red Fort beams with pride 16 Aug 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
12 Aug 2018 | Kestur Vasuki | Bengaluru
Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy who is facing wrath from the farmers in the State, in an appealing gesture planted paddy saplings in solidarity on Saturday. He chose Aralukuppe village in Mandya district the heart land of vokkaliga politics sowed paddy saplings in a muddied agriculture field amidst a large gathering...
STATE EDITIONSView All
15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
State of Chhattisgarh is moving faster from malnutrition to normal. But on the path, to achieve the target cooperation of all is required, said women and child development minister Ramsheela Sahu...