- Atal Bihari Vajpayee to take place at 4 PM tomorrow at Rashtriya Smriti Sthal in Delhi
- Vajpayee to be accorded state funeral; 7 day mourning declared, flag to be flown at half
- Govt announces 7-day national mourning following demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Former Prime Minister Vajpayee dead
- Kerala rains: 12 more NDRF teams sent
The 2016-17 Budget is a modest but pragmatic effort, with its emphasis on giving relief to the farm sector and fuelling large-scale infrastructure development The hype surrounding the Union Budget is an Indian oddity given that the document is primarily the Government’s revenue and expenditure statement containing few policy directions....
South-South cooperation, in which India has been playing an important role, is poised to gain strength in the coming years. New Delhi must reach out to nations including those in Africa in a bid to enhance its development footprint Every year, September 12 is celebrated as the South- South Cooperation...
Budget 2014 has no major policy turnarounds. Instead, it lays the foundation for big reforms in the months ahead The Union Budget is certainly not too glossy and glamorous but it is balanced and gives a sense of direction to the economy. It lays the base for a whole set of...