- 15 injured as makeshift tent collapses during Modi's Midnapore rally, PM visits hospital.
- Our government working to double farmer income by 2022: PM Modi
- Journalist Upendra Rai arrested by CBI in fresh case of alleged corruption: Officials
- Kerala church scandal: SC to hear tomorrow anticipatory bail plea of priest
Think now | Confucius, Chinese philosopher
The superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions. When a person should be spoken with, and you don't speak with them, you lose them. When a person shouldn't be spoken with and you speak to them, you waste your breath. The wise do not lose people, nor do they waste their breath. The superior man thinks of virtue. What he seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others.
- India according to Shashi Tharoor 16 Jul 2018 | Sudip Bhattacharyya | in Oped
- The myth around joblessness 16 Jul 2018 | Uttam Gupta | in Oped
- Key tenets of interfaith education 16 Jul 2018 | JS Rajput | in Oped
- Drowning Delhi 16 Jul 2018 | Pioneer | in Edit
- Golden Run 16 Jul 2018 | Pioneer | in Edit
- Warrior Nawaz 16 Jul 2018 | Pioneer | in Edit
- Sinha’s choice: The perils of populism 16 Jul 2018 | Ishan Joshi | in Edit
- Trivia makes whole year silly season 15 Jul 2018 | Swapan Dasgupta | in Usual Suspects
- Crisis in Nicaragua: Will Ortega survive? 15 Jul 2018 | Makhan Saikia | in Oped
- The Forbidden Fruit 15 Jul 2018 | Pramod Pathak | in Spirituality