HEALTH & FITNESS
DocOnline launches services in Hyderabad
DocOnline, a virtual platform that provides access to doctor consulting services from anywhere, on Wednesday announced the launch of its services in Hyderabad.
DocOnline is the first venture of Markus Moding, a Sweden-based entrepreneur and investor, for Indian market.
Incorporated in December 2016 with an investment of $1 million through private venture funding, DocOnline will look to tap close to 50 corporates houses in Hyderabad in the next six months.
With an additional investment, DocOnline will look to expand to other cities in the next 12 months.
DocOnline will also launch its services for the B2C market in the next three-four months, Markus Moding, CEO and Co-Founder, DocOnline told reporters.
He noted that the corporate world is reeling towards a non-avoidable phase of increased workload and shorter deadlines that contributes to a very demanding and stressful environment.
"The first and easiest step to ensuring wellbeing of an employee is simply by arming them with easy access to a certified doctor at the GP level. General Practitioners are gatekeepers for all types of health conditions and a consultation at this level will help an employee to address his issue immediately and then seek the help of a specialist, if required."
The reach of a doctor is being made possible within a time span of 15 minutes through DocOnline. This ease and convenience heavily aids employers as their assets (employees) are able to eliminate travel time and costs and get quick next-steps actions, he added.
- New pictorial warning for tobacco products issued, to be used from Sept 1 20 Aug 2018 | PTI
- High bad cholesterol ups death risk even for healthy: Study 20 Aug 2018 | IANS
- NEET results show more students opting for non-clinical courses: Health Ministry official 20 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Gene editing tool could treat depression 20 Aug 2018 | PTI
- 131 malaria, 69 dengue cases in Delhi this season 20 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Faster, safer lab score to diagnose heart attacks developed 20 Aug 2018 | IANS
- Israeli researchers use soil bacteria to cure fungal infections 20 Aug 2018 | IANS
- New clay-based therapy can boost blood vessel growth 19 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Health ministry extending all support to flood relief measures in Kerala: Nadda 19 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Now avail medical insurance for treatment of mental illness 19 Aug 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
19 Aug 2018 | Kumar Chellappan
A succession war is brewing in the DMK after Karunanidhi’s death, with both Stalin and Alagiri staking a claim to their father’s political legacy. This, along with the churning in the AIADMK after Jayalalithaa’s death, is bound to have an impact on the political landscape of Tamil Nadu in the run-up to 2019 Lok Sabha polls, writes Kumar Chellappan Tamil Nadu politics sans Muthuvel Karunanidhi is like the drama Hamlet without...
STATE EDITIONSView All
21 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
The beauty of city of lakes painted through vibrant colours and the eye catching shades over canvas spellbound the art appreciators. A group painting exhibition is being put up at Swaraj Bhavan Art Gallery that began here from Monday...