- A MiG 21 fighter jet crashes in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh: Police.
- Govt is ready for discussion on any issue raised by different political parties: PM Modi
- PM Narendra Modi calls for extensive discussion on important issues of national interest
- Two bodies pulled out of rubble of six-storey under-construction building that collapsed
HEALTH & FITNESS
'Know cancer for no cancer' campaign launched
Aiming to provide specialised healthcare facilities to the residents of Delhi and its suburbs, an awareness campaign was kicked off on Tuesday to know all about cancer for better preventive measures.
The campaign was launched by BLK Super Speciality Hospital as part of its community outreach campaign in association with Rotary Club-Rajendra Place.
A mobile Cancer Van was flagged off to mark the beginning of the year-long campaign that will see camps at various locations for screening of breast, cervical, prostate and head and neck cancers.
"The campaign aims to provide people an easy access to high-end services, specialized treatment under the supervision of medical experts," a statement from the hospital said.
- Childhood abuse may up endometriosis risk in adulthood 18 Jul 2018 | IANS
- Scent of coffee may help you crack GMAT: Study 18 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Unhealthy fat, cholesterol linked with lower fertility 17 Jul 2018 | IANS
- Brain area linked to binge eating identified 17 Jul 2018 | IANS
- Can a magnetic wire help early detection of cancer 17 Jul 2018 | IANS
- 4 in 10 Indians unaware of cyberbullying: Study 17 Jul 2018 | IANS
- Childhood infections may affect academic performance 17 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Younger pregnant women at high risk of prenatal depression: Study 17 Jul 2018 | IANS
- Nano bubbles filled with drug may kill cancer cells 16 Jul 2018 | IANS
- Empanelled hospitals to have Ayushman Mitra to assist patients seeking treatment under the scheme 16 Jul 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | RAIPUR
A two-month-old infant died due to suffocation after the door of the ‘108 Ambulance Service’ that was carrying him to a hospital malfunctioned and failed to open on time at Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Hospital here on Tuesday. The Ambulance operators tried to open the door for a couple of hours but failed to open it on time...