HEALTH & FITNESS
New cancer-fighting nanorobots to shrink tumours
In a major advancement in nanomedicine, an international team of scientists has successfully programmed nanorobots for the first time in mammals, that potentially shrinks tumours by cutting off their blood supply.
- Birth control app highlights emerging health tech market 17 Aug 2018 | AP
- Doctors Without Borders welcomes WHO's new recommendations to treat drug-resistant TB 17 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Ebola cases in DR Congo rise to 78, 44 dead 17 Aug 2018 | AFP
- Moderate carb diet may lower mortality risk: Study 17 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Mothers' life span can determine longevity of daughters 17 Aug 2018 | IANS
- Almond snacking may lower cholesterol, blood glucose: Study 17 Aug 2018 | PTI
- How mushrooms can aid in diabetes treatment 17 Aug 2018 | IANS
- 'Insecticide DDT may increase autism risk in babies' 16 Aug 2018 | PTI
- 'New technique reverses blindness in mice' 16 Aug 2018 | PTI
- 40 officials held accountable in China for faulty vaccine scandal 16 Aug 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
12 Aug 2018 | Kestur Vasuki | Bengaluru
Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy who is facing wrath from the farmers in the State, in an appealing gesture planted paddy saplings in solidarity on Saturday. He chose Aralukuppe village in Mandya district the heart land of vokkaliga politics sowed paddy saplings in a muddied agriculture field amidst a large gathering...
STATE EDITIONSView All
17 Aug 2018 | PNS | Jamshedpur
Tata Steel celebrated Nation’s 72nd Independence Day with patriotic fervour at its Jamshedpur Works and across its locations. The celebrations began with TV Narendran, CEO& Managing Director Tata Steel, hoisting the tricolor, which was followed by a ceremonial march past and the National Anthem...