HEALTH & FITNESS
Why do people get aggressive after drinking?
- New pictorial warning for tobacco products issued, to be used from Sept 1 20 Aug 2018 | PTI
- High bad cholesterol ups death risk even for healthy: Study 20 Aug 2018 | IANS
- NEET results show more students opting for non-clinical courses: Health Ministry official 20 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Gene editing tool could treat depression 20 Aug 2018 | PTI
- 131 malaria, 69 dengue cases in Delhi this season 20 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Faster, safer lab score to diagnose heart attacks developed 20 Aug 2018 | IANS
- Israeli researchers use soil bacteria to cure fungal infections 20 Aug 2018 | IANS
- New clay-based therapy can boost blood vessel growth 19 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Health ministry extending all support to flood relief measures in Kerala: Nadda 19 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Now avail medical insurance for treatment of mental illness 19 Aug 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
19 Aug 2018 | Kumar Chellappan
A succession war is brewing in the DMK after Karunanidhi’s death, with both Stalin and Alagiri staking a claim to their father’s political legacy. This, along with the churning in the AIADMK after Jayalalithaa’s death, is bound to have an impact on the political landscape of Tamil Nadu in the run-up to 2019 Lok Sabha polls, writes Kumar Chellappan Tamil Nadu politics sans Muthuvel Karunanidhi is like the drama Hamlet without...
STATE EDITIONSView All
21 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
The beauty of city of lakes painted through vibrant colours and the eye catching shades over canvas spellbound the art appreciators. A group painting exhibition is being put up at Swaraj Bhavan Art Gallery that began here from Monday...