- 15 injured as makeshift tent collapses during Modi's Midnapore rally, PM visits hospital.
- Our government working to double farmer income by 2022: PM Modi
- Journalist Upendra Rai arrested by CBI in fresh case of alleged corruption: Officials
- Kerala church scandal: SC to hear tomorrow anticipatory bail plea of priest
How Can A Credit Card Help Those With Poor Credit?
Having poor credit is something that can affect your life and future in a number of ways. When your credit score is low, you will face a range of financial struggles in the future. Getting a mortgage, car loan, or any other types of credit will become extremely difficult. Even if you are able to get finance, you will be eye-watering interest rates because of your poor credit.
One thing that may be able to help is a credit card that is designed for those with damaged credit. These credit cards do come with high interest rates, like all other forms or bad credit finance. However, like other cards you also avoid paying any interest if you clear the balance in full within the interest free period. Therefore, by making sensible repayments in full each month you won’t have to worry about the APR charged on the card. This reduces your chances of getting into unmanageable debt levels and having to seek debt relief as a result.
What can it do for those with poor credit?
There are a number of lenders that offer credit cards for those who have poor credit. These cards generally come with a low credit limit, which means that the risk of spiraling debt is reduced. As with any other card, you can use them to make purchases or withdrawals, although you will pay additional fees for withdrawals. All you need to do then is repay the balance in full each month within the interest free period.
Of course, you can make smaller repayments on the balance of the card. However, this means that you will be subject to interest charges. Given the high APR on these cards, this is something you want to avoid. Basically, you should consider these cards as nothing more than a convenient way to try and repair your credit.fox news have highlighted the importance of avoiding making only the minimum repayment on any credit card, as this can lead to years and years of debt due to the interest that is charged.
By using the card regularly and then repaying it in full each month you will enjoy multiple benefits. First off, you have the ease and convenience of a credit card to make purchases. Secondly, you won’t have to worry about paying any interest on your debt. Finally, the cycle of spending and then making repayments in full on your card will have a positive impact on your credit score. This will then enable you to look forward to a brighter financial future.
A simple way of improving your credit
In short, these cards can provide a simple means of improving your credit. Once your credit rating has gone up, you can look at different forms of finance with lower APRs. As your credit score improves, you will find yourself eligible for more competitive rates and a wider range of financial products.
- What Can an Ancient Language Teach Us About The Future of Language Learning? 12 Jul 2018 | Agencies
- Importance of Waste in an Urban Society 11 Jul 2018 | Agencies
- Inspire your own Decking Project 09 Jul 2018 | Agencies
- 5 Best Air Conditioners to Beat The Heat This Summer 09 Jul 2018 | Agencies
- 6 Conditions Which May Disqualify Youfrom Donating Blood 06 Jul 2018 | Agencies
- SNAP 2017 Lengthy and Strenuous; What to Expect from SNAP 2018 exam? 06 Jul 2018 | Agencies
- A nation recovering – Healthcare in Kenya is finally making headway 30 Jun 2018 | Agencies
- Invest in crypto assets smartly with Olymp Trade 27 Jun 2018 | Agencies
- Why did Instagram drop its support for Apple watch 25 Jun 2018 | Agencies
- How IRB chief Virendra D Mhaiskar built his highway to success in India’s road developing business 11 Jun 2018 | Agencies
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
16 Jul 2018 | Amitabh Shukla | New Delhi
Branching off the main Delhi-Chandigarh-Shimla highway on National Highway 22, which some still call by its earlier name of Hindustan-Tibet Road, are three quaint hill stations—Kasauli, Dagshai and Subathu—all military cantonments, which you cannot miss if you are a travel enthusiast. The charm of long leisurely walks, chirping of all varieties of colorful birds, smell of wild and exotic flowers, the fresh coat of green on leaves when it rains, the...