- No-confidence motion against Modi government defeated
- I want to assure people of Andhra Pradesh that they will not be left behind : PM
- I am 'chowkidar' and 'bhagidar', but not a 'saudagar' like you: PM to Rahul Gandh
- PM Modi to visit South Africa, attend BRICS Summit from July 23
- LS takes up for discussion no-trust vote against Modi govt
- Shiv Sena MPs to remain absent for no-trust motion against Modi govt
- India, US first '2+2 dialogue' on September 6: State Department
AP Cloud Hub Policy soon
Soon after success of Block Chain Technologies International Conference held in FinTech Valley, Visakhapatnam, the State Government of Andhra Pradesh will bring out Cloud Hub Policy soon. In a meeting chaired by the State's IT Minister Nara Lokesh with Principle Secretary, K Vijayanand and other officials, it was decided to table draft Cloud Hub Policy in the coming Cabinet Meeting. The Minister suggested to draft out Cloud Policy to attract International Major Cloud Data Centers to the State. It was also decided to provide State Government support to the Product Global Patents would be submitted by the IT companies. Lokesh has directed the Principle Secretary to draw modalities for the purpose as possible as many International Prestigious IT Companies coming forward to establish State units in AP.
Alongside, it was also proposed to bring a separate policy on Gaming and Animation Industry development to attract International level companies. The Minister categorically directed to equip with all the permissions and infrastructure to provide 24/7 continuous quality power, providing incentives, fiber connectivity, other incentives and infrastructure facilities to the IT and other Technology Companies coming to the State. Also, it was decided to make clear cut policy to harness establishment of more Research Development Centers in Artificial Intelligence.
- UP Cong to protest against BJP Govts over law and order 21 Jul 2018 | PNS
- SC asks Committee chief to explore possibility to compensate victims 21 Jul 2018 | PNS
- Irrigation scheme not running at full utilisation: CAG report 21 Jul 2018 | PNS
- SC stays Madras HC order giving 196 marks to NEET students 21 Jul 2018 | PNS
- UP Govt to set flood relief camp in affected districts 21 Jul 2018 | PNS
- UPPCL to set up special cell to bring down line losses 21 Jul 2018 | PNS
- Woman alleges rape by 40 men for 4 days, 3 held 21 Jul 2018 | PTI
- EC junks Cong 60L fake MP voter ID claim 21 Jul 2018 | PNS
- Transporters go on indefinite agitation for various demands 21 Jul 2018 | TN RAGHUNATHA
- Senior BJP leader shot in Rae Bareli 21 Jul 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
Chief Minister Raman Singh on Friday expressed profound grief over the death of former State Finance Minister Dr Ramchandra Singhdeo. The Chief Minister reached the residence of legendary leader in the capital and paid floral tributes...