Hyderabad to get facelift ahead of Global Entrepreneur Summit-2017
Elated over getting the right to host the Global Entrepreneur Summit 2017 in Hyderabad, the Telangana Government has decided to go all out to refurbish and beautify the city’s infrastructure and roads specially in the areas to be visited by the delegates from all over the world.
The summit to be co-hosted by India and the United States will see President Donald Trump’s daughter Ivanka Trump leading the US delegation.
The announcement of Ivanka’s attendance was made by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Twitter and the same was retweeted by Trump and Ivanka.
The summit which will bring the entrepreneurs and startups with the investors from all over the world will be the biggest global meet to be held in Hyderabad since the formation of Telangana three years ago.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Minister for External Affairs Sushma Swaraj and host of other Union Ministers will also attend the summit.
Both the Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao and Information Technology Minister K Taraka Rama Rao thanked the Prime Minister for choosing Hyderabad as the Summit venue.
"Government will not spare any effort to make the event a grand success", Chief Minister said.
KTR said the Government would make sure that the event would show case the potential of the state and the country before the global community.
November end when the three day summit will be held will also see another big development when the Prime Minister Narendra Modi would launch the first phase of the Hyderabad Metro Rail project from Nagole at one end to Miyapur at another.
- 6 of family found dead in J'khand, suicide notes recovered 16 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Monsoon Session: Opp leaders to plan strategy 16 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Rajnath visits B’desh founder’s memorial 16 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Sarpanch killed 16 Jul 2018 | PTI
- 2 jawans martyred in gunbattle with Naxals 16 Jul 2018 | PTI
- 30-yr-old delivers twins on train near Mumbai 16 Jul 2018 | TN RAGHUNATHA
- UP woman burnt in temple after gangrape 16 Jul 2018 | PNS
- 31-year-old imposter arrested in Coimbatore college mock drill death 16 Jul 2018 | Kumar Chellappan
- Over 40K classrooms turn hi-tech in Kerala 16 Jul 2018 | PTI
- UP police to strengthen ‘anti-Romeo squads’ to prevent eve-teasing 16 Jul 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
16 Jul 2018 | PNS | Indore
Hitting back at Congress leader Kamal Nath for writing to Lord Shiva to seek an end to the misrule in Madhya Pradesh, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Sunday said such shallow tactics have caused the opposition party's downfall. "My friend in the Congress is opposing (us) for no reason...