- A MiG 21 fighter jet crashes in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh: Police.
- Govt is ready for discussion on any issue raised by different political parties: PM Modi
- PM Narendra Modi calls for extensive discussion on important issues of national interest
- Two bodies pulled out of rubble of six-storey under-construction building that collapsed
India, Rwanda MoU to boost House dialogue
For the first time, the Rajya Sabha on Tuesday signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with its counterpart in a foreign country, Rwanda, for promoting inter-parliamentary dialogue. Vice-President M Venkaiah Naidu became the first Rajya Sabha chairman to sign such an agreement when he inked the MoU with the visiting President of the Senate of the Republic of Rwanda, Bernard Makuza. The MoU, with six articles of cooperation, seeks to promote inter-parliamentary dialogue, capacity building of the parliamentary staff, organisation of conferences, forums, seminars, staff-attachment programmes, workshops and exchanges.
- NGOs to create database on poaching, illegal trade 19 Jul 2018 | Archana Jyoti
- TDP isolated on disruption, parties want RS to function 19 Jul 2018 | PNS
- PVR Nest launches Eco Grants 19 Jul 2018 | PNS
- Centre likely to fix MSP for milk 19 Jul 2018 | Rajesh Kumar
- Rajya Sabha gets off to a smooth start 19 Jul 2018 | PNS
- Govt OK’s Rs 13,000 cr package for Maha 19 Jul 2018 | PNS
- LS scraps no-detention policy in Class V, VIII 19 Jul 2018 | PNS
- 3 sisters raped for months by 5; prime accused arrested 19 Jul 2018 | PTI
- 18-year-old girl killed by father for tryst with lover on phone 19 Jul 2018 | PNS
- Such move will only encourage ‘rape’ culture: Mehbooba 19 Jul 2018 | Mohit Kandhari
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
19 Jul 2018 | PNS | Dehradun
The court ordered anti-encroachment drive continued in Dehradun with 280 encroachments being demolished and 185 being marked on Wednesday. A total of 2196 encroachments have been demolished, 4674 have been marked and 88 buildings have been sealed so far...