Pawan’s comment raises heat in AP
Apart from cold waves of winter season, political war also taking many twists in Andhra Pradesh as Jana Sena Party chief and film star Pawan Kalyan’s surprise juggling comments amused
Pawan’s political warnings and comments in an agitation programme against the Government of India’s decision to privatise Dredging Corporation of India at Visakhapatnam gave
unexpected counters from YSRCP Chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy who is on his 29th day of State tour on foot.
On Thursday, at Singanamala of Anantapur district, Jagan commented as ‘Pawan has no subject’ in a chit chat with media. ‘His action is of a two or three days.
That’s it’, Jagan denied to identify Pawan’s political strength.
“If YSR Government was corrupt, how Chiranjeevi (brother of Pawan) had merged his party Praja Rajyam into Congress.
On Wednesday, in Visakhapatnam, while addressing a gathering at Visakhapatnam, Pawan has criticised the corruption practices happened in YS Rajasekhar Reddy’s regime. “Inexperienced persons can’t justify to the seat of the Chief Minister.
Just with Paada Yatra (Jagan’s State tour on foot), no one would become Chief Minister”, Pawan criticised vehemently. Adding further emotional and cheerful speech to his fans, Pawan even warned the BJP for betraying promises given to Andhra Pradesh at the time of bifurcation.
“BJP is only a Hindutva party. It has no diversified character. Even I supported BJP openly in 2014 elections believing it would help the State.
As of today, still many promises are in pending. If the BJP ignores its election promises made to Andhra people, remember, the BJP defeat will start from Visakhapatnam”, he clarified his future political stand.
In another media Conference, YSRCP official spokesperson Vasireddy Padma has strongly
condemned the comments of Pawan Kalyan and demanded his explanation on failures of Chandrababu as Pawan
supported the TDP and BJP.
“He can’t escape from his responsibilities as he is also part of the TDP Government”, she
- Rlys revised timetable: Many new niche trains on cards 15 Aug 2018 | PNS
- SC to hear TN’s plea against NGT order giving Vedanta access to Tuticorin plant 15 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Rupee fall due to economic mismanagement of Modi Govt, alleges Congress 15 Aug 2018 | PNS
- Cong dares PM to dissolve LS 15 Aug 2018 | PNS
- Tight security in Kashmir ahead of I-Day 15 Aug 2018 | Khursheed Wani
- Mamata raises NRC again, calls RSS for terror outfit 15 Aug 2018 | Saugar Sengupta
- Madras High Court orders CBI enquiry 15 Aug 2018 | Kumar Chellappan
- Stalin era begins in DMK 15 Aug 2018 | Kumar Chellappan
- BJP to launch enrolment campaign in Gujarat today 15 Aug 2018 | PNS
- Cong uses BJP’s ‘Beti Bachao’ slogan against Rajen Gohain 15 Aug 2018 | Anup Sharma
Sunday EditionView All
12 Aug 2018 | Kestur Vasuki | Bengaluru
Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy who is facing wrath from the farmers in the State, in an appealing gesture planted paddy saplings in solidarity on Saturday. He chose Aralukuppe village in Mandya district the heart land of vokkaliga politics sowed paddy saplings in a muddied agriculture field amidst a large gathering...
STATE EDITIONSView All
15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
State of Chhattisgarh is moving faster from malnutrition to normal. But on the path, to achieve the target cooperation of all is required, said women and child development minister Ramsheela Sahu...