What was hidden in Bungalow’s wall: BJP questions Akhilesh
On the day the Samajwadi Party national president blasted the BJP saying there was saffron controversy to defame him through bungalow, the Government spokesman hit back saying Akhilesh Yadav should tell people as why walls of the bungalow were dug up as what was concealed there.
“People have a right to know as what Yadav had concealed behind walls and why it was ripped open when he shifted out,” Sidhartnath Singh said while addressing reporters here on Wednesday.
Singh, who is also the State Government’s spokesman said that the bungalow was vacated on the orders of the Supreme Court and it had nothing to do with the UP Government. “But the annoyance of the SP president seems to be against the State Government. He should clarify why he is so angry with us,” he said.
“The way Yadav is reacting reflects the old Hindi proverb ‘chor ki darhi me tinka.” Yadav claims that he had purchased taps and other equipments from his own pocket he should clarify whether he had disclosed in the Income Tax the household items he had purchased and those were fitted in the Government house,” asks Government spokesman.
The Minister also took strong exception to the words used by Yadav against the state Governor. ‘’The Governor holds a Constitutional post and he has all the right to seek probe on a Government bungalow which was plundered and ripped apart because it was furnished with tax payers’ money. As a former CM Akhilesh should at least have courtesy to respect the Constitutional post,” he said.
“Despite his education in a foreign country, the language used by the ex-CM was very derogatory,” the Minister said.
- Investigate Hapur lynching case: SC to IGP Meerut 14 Aug 2018 | PNS
- We want our people to travel in India: Alphons 14 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Okhla MLA Amanatullah threatened me: Cong worker 14 Aug 2018 | PTI
- InShort 14 Aug 2018 | PNS
- Jodhpur, Marwar cleanest among major rly stations 14 Aug 2018 | PNS
- Govt committed to find solution for affected homebuyers: Min 14 Aug 2018 | PNS
- US envoy meets Rijiju, talks terror 14 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Rahul not worthy to have debate with PM: Prasad 14 Aug 2018 | PNS
- Shah concealed his liabilities in RS poll affidavit: Cong to EC 14 Aug 2018 | PNS
- BJP makes strong pitch for simultaneous LS, Assembly polls 14 Aug 2018 | Deepak K Upreti
Sunday EditionView All
12 Aug 2018 | Kestur Vasuki | Bengaluru
Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy who is facing wrath from the farmers in the State, in an appealing gesture planted paddy saplings in solidarity on Saturday. He chose Aralukuppe village in Mandya district the heart land of vokkaliga politics sowed paddy saplings in a muddied agriculture field amidst a large gathering...
STATE EDITIONSView All
14 Aug 2018 | PNS | BHUBANESWAR
Governor Prof Ganeshi Lal released Odia version of ‘Exam Warriors’, written by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, here on Monday. Releasing the book, the Governor said a common child can build self a superman by strong commitment and will power...