Ginger: Most people will tell you that consuming adrakh in summers is a no-no. But this is untrue as long as ginger is eaten in moderation and not for prolonged period of time — not more than 5 days at a stretch.
The root contains many benefits. it contains essential oils like gingerol, zingiberene, phellandrene, genarial and aromatic, serin and cellulose. Therefore, the root can help discharge sweat, improve appetite loss, insomnia and abdominal pains. Fresh gingers can remove oral and intestinal germs. Using warm ginger water as a mouthwash can treat bad breath — a common problem.
During summers, gastric secretion decreases. Having ginger helps excite the appetite.
- Eating out with Diabetes 17 Jul 2018 | Dr Gaurav Thukral
- Docyard : Keep your heart healthy 17 Jul 2018 | Dr Vipul Gupta
- Bone identity in pre-diabetic phase 17 Jul 2018 | PNS
- Summer Cooler 17 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- DadiKaKehna 17 Jul 2018 | Roshani Devi
- Tiptop 17 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Studycentre 17 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- SlimLine 17 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Mind it 10 Jul 2018 | Muskan Jain
- For shiny healthy locks 10 Jul 2018 | Dr Arvind Poswal
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | RAIPUR
A two-month-old infant died due to suffocation after the door of the ‘108 Ambulance Service’ that was carrying him to a hospital malfunctioned and failed to open on time at Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Hospital here on Tuesday. The Ambulance operators tried to open the door for a couple of hours but failed to open it on time...