- A MiG 21 fighter jet crashes in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh: Police.
- Govt is ready for discussion on any issue raised by different political parties: PM Modi
- PM Narendra Modi calls for extensive discussion on important issues of national interest
- Two bodies pulled out of rubble of six-storey under-construction building that collapsed
The rains are here and with it several health problems including foot infections and smelly feet caused by dirty rain water. ROSHANI DEVI shares a few home remedies that can help you
While we wait with baited breath God the rains, it does bring is share of problems — especially when you live in a city like Delhi. Waterlogging is the least of our worries. The problem arises when you get foot infection because you have waded through dirty rain water to either reach home or office. Here are a few quick-fix solutions.
Rule No. 1. While it is nice to see children play in the rain ensure that they do so at home — in the garden or the terrace and not on the streets where there is dirty water.
if your feet get wet make sure that you wipe them dry properly especially between the toes.
Buy footwear for the rainy months. They should not only be comfortable but your feet should have room to breathe. Wearing footwear that is closed that lead to fungal infection if the shoe gets wet.
Rule No. 2. The first thing to do when you reach from office is to wash your feet with soap. Dry the feet properly. Cut the nails so that dirt doesn’t get accumulated in them.
Rule No. 3. Go for pedicure. One can do this at home as well. Soak your feet in warm water mixed with sea salt, rose water or essential oils for 10-15 minutes. Remove dead cells with the pumice stone. Wipe with clean dry towel and apply moisturiser.
- Eating out with Diabetes 17 Jul 2018 | Dr Gaurav Thukral
- Docyard : Keep your heart healthy 17 Jul 2018 | Dr Vipul Gupta
- Bone identity in pre-diabetic phase 17 Jul 2018 | PNS
- Summer Cooler 17 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- DadiKaKehna 17 Jul 2018 | Roshani Devi
- Tiptop 17 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Studycentre 17 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- SlimLine 17 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Mind it 10 Jul 2018 | Muskan Jain
- For shiny healthy locks 10 Jul 2018 | Dr Arvind Poswal
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | RAIPUR
A two-month-old infant died due to suffocation after the door of the ‘108 Ambulance Service’ that was carrying him to a hospital malfunctioned and failed to open on time at Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Hospital here on Tuesday. The Ambulance operators tried to open the door for a couple of hours but failed to open it on time...