Bael: Bael helps to cure tuberculosis, hepatitis, dysentery, constipation, peptic ulcer, piles and many more health ailments. It is also useful in worm infestation and stomach related problems. As per Ayurveda, the fruit balances kaph and vata doshas, its roots improve digestion, leaves are good for pain, stem for heart and bael flower’s for curing of diarrhea. It is rich in alakloids, polysaccharides, antioxidants, beta carotene, vitamin C, Vitamin B, and many other bio-chemical substances. It also contains tannins, calcium, phosphorous, iron, protein and fiber. It is used in the preparation of juice, candy, squash, toffee, pulp powder, and other eatable products. Bael tender leaves are used as salads. The tree cleans the atmosphere by absorbing the harmful gases around it. Its extract oil is used to cure respiratory problems.
- Keep fit with mDiabetes 14 Aug 2018 | Pioneer Health
- Gaming disorder 14 Aug 2018 | Anna Chandy
- Dockyard | Go alternate with Diabetes 14 Aug 2018 | Dr Preetha GS
- SummerCooler 14 Aug 2018 | Pioneer
- DadiKaKehna 14 Aug 2018 | Roshani Devi
- tiptop 14 Aug 2018 | Pioneer
- Slimline 14 Aug 2018 | Pioneer
- studycentre 14 Aug 2018 | Pioneer
- Give fat a chance 07 Aug 2018 | Veer Ramlugon
- Let the stress sleep 07 Aug 2018 | Pooja Duggal
Sunday EditionView All
12 Aug 2018 | Kestur Vasuki | Bengaluru
Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy who is facing wrath from the farmers in the State, in an appealing gesture planted paddy saplings in solidarity on Saturday. He chose Aralukuppe village in Mandya district the heart land of vokkaliga politics sowed paddy saplings in a muddied agriculture field amidst a large gathering...
STATE EDITIONSView All
15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
State of Chhattisgarh is moving faster from malnutrition to normal. But on the path, to achieve the target cooperation of all is required, said women and child development minister Ramsheela Sahu...