- 15 injured as makeshift tent collapses during Modi's Midnapore rally, PM visits hospital.
- Our government working to double farmer income by 2022: PM Modi
- Journalist Upendra Rai arrested by CBI in fresh case of alleged corruption: Officials
- Kerala church scandal: SC to hear tomorrow anticipatory bail plea of priest
Kohli wins toss, elects to bat against Sri Lanka in 3rd Test
India skipper Virat Kohli won the toss and elected to bat against Sri Lanka in the third and final cricket Test at Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, here today.
Chinaman Kuldeep Yadav replaced suspended Ravindra Jadeja in the Indian team, which is seeking a clean sweep of the series following colossal wins in the first two matches in Galle and Colombo.
Sri Lanka have made three changes to their side leaving out injured Rangana Herath and Nuwan Pradeep along with Dhananjaya de Silva and replacing them with Lakshan Sandakan, Lahiru Kumara and Vishwa Fernando.
India: Virat Kohli (C), Shikhar Dhawan, Lokesh Rahul, Cheteshwar Pujara, Ajinkya Rahane, Ravichandran Ashwin, Wriddhiman Saha, Hardik Pandya, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami and Umesh Yadav.
Sri Lanka: Dinesh Chandimal(C), Upul Tharanga, Dimuth Karunaratne, Kusal Mendis, Angelo Mathews, Niroshan Dickwella (w), Dilruwan Perera, Malinda Pushpakumara, Lakshan Sandakan, Vishwa Fernando and Lahiru Kumara.
- Shivalkar praises Kuldeep for accuracy, loop 16 Jul 2018 | PTI
- India, England aim for series win in final ODI 16 Jul 2018 | IANS
- It was the best game we played in World Cup: Dalic 16 Jul 2018 | IANS
- Djokovic wins fourth Wimbledon title 15 Jul 2018 | IANS
- Griezmann gives France 2-1 lead on VAR penalty 15 Jul 2018 | AP
- Manu, Anmol claim mixed air pistol team gold 15 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Putin passes torch to Qatar for World Cup 2022 15 Jul 2018 | AP
- Rahane and Vijay set to play for India A against Lions, team selection post match 15 Jul 2018 | PTI
- 13 Indian boxers enter finals of Serbian youth tourney 15 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Trying to pick up as many cues possible while facing Kuldeep: Joe Root 15 Jul 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
17 Jul 2018 | PNS | Dehradun
The Education and Sports Minister Arvind Pandey got annoyed with department officials when during the course of interaction with the office bearers of various sports association in State secretariat on Monday he realised that the process of registration and renewal of sports bodies is marred by inordinate delays. A clearly upset Minister warned that the person in-charge for delay should be changed immediately and asked the sports officers to review and...