Jhulan Goswami ruled out of sa T20 series
A heel injury has forced veteran India pacer Jhulan Goswami to withdraw from the five-match women's T20 series against South Africa, starting here on Tuesday.
"Goswami suffered a heel injury and underwent an MRI scan on Monday," said the BCCI in a statement. "The BCCI Medical Team in consultation with a local doctor felt that she needs rest for a couple of weeks to avoid any further impact on the bone. Upon her return, Goswami will consult a foot expert and will undergo her rehab process at the NCA in Bengaluru," it added.
Goswami picked up five wickets in the preceding three-match ODI series.
- Boycott slams India’s batting 15 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Stokes acquitted of affray; included in Test squad 15 Aug 2018 | AFP
- Kohli's plea to fans: Never give up on us 15 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Bumrah eyes return as Kohli struggles 15 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Extra Cover 14 Aug 2018 | Agencies
- Stokes participation ruled out for third Test 14 Aug 2018 | PTI
- ‘We need to find positives from loss’ 14 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Rafa claims 80th ATP World Tour title 14 Aug 2018 | AP
- Nadal plays tsitsipas in final 13 Aug 2018 | AFP
- Dananjaya, Matthews shine as Sri Lanka thrash Proteas 13 Aug 2018 | AP