- No-confidence motion against Modi government defeated
- I want to assure people of Andhra Pradesh that they will not be left behind : PM
- I am 'chowkidar' and 'bhagidar', but not a 'saudagar' like you: PM to Rahul Gandh
- PM Modi to visit South Africa, attend BRICS Summit from July 23
- LS takes up for discussion no-trust vote against Modi govt
- Shiv Sena MPs to remain absent for no-trust motion against Modi govt
- India, US first '2+2 dialogue' on September 6: State Department
Need to work on defence: Gustavo
Paraguay might have progressed to the knock-out round of the FIFA U-17 World Cup with an all-win record, but coach Gustavo Moringo feels the South American side need to work on their defensive structure.
Paraguay recorded their third win on the trot in Group B by defeating a struggling Turkey 3-1 here today.
With this win, the South American side topped the pool with nine points.
"For us defence is very important, it is one of my main concern. We definitely need to focus on defence and need to work on that area," Moringo said at the post-match press conference.
He feels the South American sides in this tournament have good a chance of winning the Cup.
"Teams like Brazil and Colombia are very good teams. All these South American teams in this tournament have very good players. The competition in South America is very tough.
"(But) when you come to a World Cup you should respect every single team," he said.
Turkey coach Mehmet Hacioglu couldn't hide his disappointment after losing their second match on the trot.
"Loss again always feel very bad. It showed once again that if you have the physical capability you will have more success in this kind of tournament," he said.
"Goals which we conceded were because of our mistakes."
- Shubhankar makes cut at The Open 21 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Zaman double ton leads demolition 21 Jul 2018 | AFP
- Maharaj 8-fer rattles SL 21 Jul 2018 | AP
- I’ll start playing in three weeks: Jadhav 21 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Swann predicts Indian comeback 21 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Squad for COTIF U-20 named 21 Jul 2018 | PTI
- U-16 colts lose to Thailand 21 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Pep wants City stars rested and ready 21 Jul 2018 | AFP
- I’m staying in Paris, says Neymar 21 Jul 2018 | AFP
- India to play China in historic match 21 Jul 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
Chief Minister Raman Singh on Friday expressed profound grief over the death of former State Finance Minister Dr Ramchandra Singhdeo. The Chief Minister reached the residence of legendary leader in the capital and paid floral tributes...