- Atal Bihari Vajpayee to take place at 4 PM tomorrow at Rashtriya Smriti Sthal in Delhi
- Vajpayee to be accorded state funeral; 7 day mourning declared, flag to be flown at half
- Govt announces 7-day national mourning following demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Former Prime Minister Vajpayee dead
- Kerala rains: 12 more NDRF teams sent
3-day 5th National Dance Aangan starts from today
The 5th National Dance Aangan “National Dance Natya Utsav” will be organized in city here on Shaheed Bhavan. The national dance event will begin from Wednesday.
The three-day National Dance Aangan Festival will be organised by Kalandhika Dance Natya Sanstha Samiti, Bhopal, a renowned dramatic institution of the city, in collaboration with the cultural ministry of India.
Various performances based on classical dances of India. The event will begin from Tuesday with the performance of Delhi's dancer Lipsa Satpathy will be participating, who is well-versed in Odissi dance. Lipsa will present a dance drama Panchamhazzi, which a poem is written by Radha Mohan Gadnayak Based on ‘clay’.
On the same day, the next performance is ‘Vladimir's Hero’, which is a play directed by Manoj Nair, the famous artist of the city. Vladimir Ka Hero is a story by Leo Tolstoy ‘God Sees the Truth but Waits.’
On second day i.e. February 15, a seminar of Kathak will be organized by at Kalandhika Studios Sainath Nagar, Kolar Road. It will be conducted by Kathak exponent Rakhi Dubey.
On third day February 16 Kathak dancer Anne Dietrich, from Germany, will perform a Kathak called Purnaar and after that the poet's poet Shaji will present Jugalbandi of Bharatnatyam and Mohiniattam with his fellow artists.
It is to be noted that this is the fifth year of this festival and it is being organized with the help of India's cultural ministry. Organizing member Suraj Sharma informed that the date of the organizing date is February 14 to February 16. This will be a cultural treat for the art lovers, he added.
- Vajpayee’s death: Schools to remain shut today 17 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- CM announces Rs 5 lakh for rescuers of Shivpuri floods 17 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Important to build new MP to build new India: CM 17 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Vajpayeeji lived entire life for country 17 Aug 2018 | Shivraj Singh Chouhan | in Bhopal
- Atalji was my Guru and a father figure: Raman 17 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- BG teachers resume stir in capital 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Naveen expresses deep grief 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- KISS holds 1st IUAES preparatory meet 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- CM launches Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Unfazed by rain, M’bhanj holds I-Day 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar