- 15 injured as makeshift tent collapses during Modi's Midnapore rally, PM visits hospital.
- Our government working to double farmer income by 2022: PM Modi
- Journalist Upendra Rai arrested by CBI in fresh case of alleged corruption: Officials
- Kerala church scandal: SC to hear tomorrow anticipatory bail plea of priest
3-day International Gurukul Sammelan from April 28
The Madhya Pradesh Department of Culture is going to organise a three-day International Gurukul Sammelan at Maharshi Sandipani Rashtriya Ved Vidya Pratishthan, Ujjain from April 28 to 30.
This programme will be jointly organised by Bharatiya Shikshan Mandal, Nagpur and Maharshi Sandipani Rashtriya Ved Vidya Pratishthan, Ujjain. About 3,000 Gurukul representatives from India and abroad are expected to participate in this conference.
A 'Gurukul Manifesto' will be prepared with consensus at the end of the event. This information was given by Principal Secretary, Culture Manoj Shrivastava and National Organising Secretary, Bharatiya Shikshan Mandal Mukul Kanitkar.
Manoj Shrivastava informed that preparation of the International Virat Gurukul Sammelan was already done in previous conferences organised in Nepal, Myanmar and Bengaluru.
Delegates from various countries like Nepal, Myanmar, Indonesia, Mauritius, Trinidad etc. will be participating in the event.
About 70-80 University Chancellors, research scholars, social activists and industrialists will also be participating. Incorporation of elements of Gurukul education system into modern education system will be analysed and researched during the conference.
The Sammelan will be inaugurated by Sarsanghchalak Mohanrao Bhagwat. Union Human Resource Development Minister Prakash Javadekar, Union Minister of State for Human Resource Development Satyapal Singh, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, Swami Sanvit Somgiri ji, Acharya Govind Dev Giri and Swami Rajkumar Das will also be present.
A Gurukul exhibition will be organised. Students from various gurukuls will be giving stage presentation on Veda recitation, Sanskrit recitation, Sanskrit drama and field presentations on Malkhamb, Yoga, Horse riding, Kallari pattu, etc.
The two main sessions in the conference will include three parallel sessions named 'Ahuti' and three integrated sessions 'Gyan Yagya'. Scholar orators will be guiding the Gyan Yagya.
During first Gyan Yagya session the illustrious past of Gurukuls and their present status will be discussed, second session will hold discussion on the education system of Gurukuls and in the third session how to bring Gurukul education system into mainstream will be discussed.
The parallel sessions will also discuss various related issues.
The valedictory session will be addressed by Suresh Soni in which Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath and other seers will be present.
- Pranaam Pawas: A poetic event organised to welcome monsoon 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Rudali: A play on women’s struggles staged 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- HC allows teenager rape victim to abort 26-week foetus 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Citizens plan to approach court if drive diluted 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- BJP MLAs & Cong leaders oppose anti-encroachment drive in Premnagar Bazaa 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- 155 cm height fixed for women candidates for police posts 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Woman straying away to Bengal returns home 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Hry Govt to begin special transport service for girl students of Mewat, Morni hills 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Punjab CM approves solar energy project in agri fields 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Inbrief 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi