- A MiG 21 fighter jet crashes in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh: Police.
- Govt is ready for discussion on any issue raised by different political parties: PM Modi
- PM Narendra Modi calls for extensive discussion on important issues of national interest
- Two bodies pulled out of rubble of six-storey under-construction building that collapsed
3-day seminar on ‘Missing Children’ opens
A police officer investigating and working on ‘Missing Children’ is a supreme officer, said Director-General of Police, Rishi Kumar Shukla, at the inauguration of a three-day seminar on ‘Missing Children’ subject organised at Madhya Pradesh Police Academy, Bhori on the outskirts of Bhopal on Wednesday.
Special DG (Training) KN Tiwari emphasized the need for sensitivity towards children which are investigated by police officers and who went missing under different circumstances.
Academy Director ADG Sushobhan Banerjee shared the details of the three day seminar which would witness officers from five states.
He said that on the initiative of Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel National Police Academy, Hyderabad, training courses will be conducted by selecting excellent police training institutes across the country for special training in a phased manner to increase the capacity of cooperation and training institutes between different police academies of the country.
Madhya Pradesh Police Academy Bhopal has also been selected among these excellent institutions, he added.
He further detailed that in this series, from 11 to 13 July, a national level Training of Trainers (TOT) programme has been organized on ‘Missing Children’. In this programme, renowned experts at international and national level have been invited and would share their experience on the issue and would discuss the issue in detail with the police officers who would attend the seminar. This seminar is organized in collaboration with UNICEF and in the seminar 34 officers from Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand and Bihar states would participate.
- Two-month-old dies in 108-Amublance 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- No tuition fee for children under Mukhya Mantri Jan-Kalyan 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Stone laid for Narmada-Parvati link project 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Heavy rain sweeps away 3 children 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Centre okays Rs 1131.87 cr projects for HP: Jai Ram Thakur 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Investiture ceremony was held in the Delhi Public School 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- ‘Mor Gaon Mor Desh’ hits theatre 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Govt to step in amid drought fear 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Chas gets ODF status for third year 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Measles-Rubella vaccination at Bokaro Thermal 18 Jul 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi