45 SHG’s participate in Gandhi Shilp Mela
Staff Reporter n
From colourful Rajasthani jholas to vibrant Gujurati ethnic wears, all are available at the Gandhi Shilp Bazaar 2017. The exhibition cum sale is evoking a good response by the shopaholics of the city.
From traditional to new trends all are available at the handloom exhibition cum sale. The exhibition cum sale began from Monday at Bhopal Haat.
The exhibition is all about handicraft and handloom material in which as many as 45 self help groups (SHGs) participated from across the country. What is more interesting here are the cultural events organised at the venue. The shoppers can enjoy the fizzy shades of the country as well as watch some talent on stage.
.Besides, ladies’ stuff is a major part of this exotic shopping fair. The Hyderabadi pearls with royal designs are in much demand in this wedding season.
The mela also shares a major collection of dress materials, enthralling the ladies. The stalls of household decoration would captivate a big crowd at the spot. Dress materials embedded with zari zardozi, lucknowi chicken, mulberry silk and more could be explored at the mela.
A variety of decorative items like rugs, carpets, imitation jewellery, dress materials, ladies hand-bags, metal crafts, bamboo showpieces and sculptures of metal are also on display.
- Cooperation of all necessary to achieve target: Ramsheela Sahu 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CGPCC chief Bhupesh Baghel to hoist tricolour at ‘Rajiv Bhavan’ 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- NMDC Bacheli Complex bags FIMI’s ‘Tata Steel Mining Sustainability Award’ 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Govt officials employees to take compulsory pledge for voting 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CM meets Union Ministers on eco-sensitive zones, mines 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- IN BRIEF 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 300 Armymen move SC against AFSPA dilution 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- XIMB Fin Assn holds biz meet ‘Finomics’ 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 2 dowry deaths in Jspur; hubbies arrested 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Keonjhar DM holds grievance meet 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar