- 15 injured as makeshift tent collapses during Modi's Midnapore rally, PM visits hospital.
- Our government working to double farmer income by 2022: PM Modi
- Journalist Upendra Rai arrested by CBI in fresh case of alleged corruption: Officials
- Kerala church scandal: SC to hear tomorrow anticipatory bail plea of priest
Ajay Singh appeals to Modi
Leader of Opposition in the state assembly Ajay Singh has appealed to Prime Minister Narendra Modi for directing Madhya Pradesh CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan to follow his (Modi’s) guideline for stern action against those responsible for the suicide of Preeti Raghuvanshi.
Singh stated that the State government is not taking action against PWD minister Rampal Singh and his family members who were behind the suicide of Preeti Raghuvanshi.
In a letter to Modi, Singh reminded him of his statement in the context of his statements regarding Kathua and Unnao incident, that culprits would not be spared and daughters would get justice.
Singh mentioned that PM Modi has said that culprits would not be spared and daughters will get justice at a programmed in Delhi.
Providing details of Preeti Raghuvanshi suicide Ajay Singh mentioned that no action has been for the past 28 days by police and only action which has been done is to protect PWD minister Rampl Singh.
Police have recorded statements of family members of Preeti Raghuvanshi but failed to record statements of Rampal Singh and his son. Her brother was captivated for four days which was in support with the police and was pressurized the family members.
IG Bhopal had gone to meet minister Singh at his bungalow but no senior police officer visited Preeti’s family. The BJP went further and managed to avoid discussion on the issue during assembly session. The consequences clearly indicate that the Shivraj led government and police are working to save minister and son duo from the beginning and threatening Preeti Raghuvanshi’s family.
Ajay Singh has also mentioned that after PM Modi’s Beti Bachao Beti Padhao was launched from Hisar in Haryana but the present situation has forced to rethink on the theme as girls have become vulnerable.
- Pranaam Pawas: A poetic event organised to welcome monsoon 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Rudali: A play on women’s struggles staged 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- HC allows teenager rape victim to abort 26-week foetus 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Citizens plan to approach court if drive diluted 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- BJP MLAs & Cong leaders oppose anti-encroachment drive in Premnagar Bazaa 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- 155 cm height fixed for women candidates for police posts 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Woman straying away to Bengal returns home 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Hry Govt to begin special transport service for girl students of Mewat, Morni hills 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Punjab CM approves solar energy project in agri fields 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Inbrief 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi