Amit Shah 3-day visit to MP from August 17
BJP state President Nandkumar Singh Chouhan in a meeting with the State unit office bearers at BJP State headquarters, gave detailed information regarding the three-day visit of BJP national president Amit Shah.
He said that Amit Shah is the first national president who is doing planned organisational visits across the country.He said that this will boost the morale of ground soldiers. This would be Shah’s 19th State to be visited and presently he is on visit to Karnataka.
Singh said that Shah dedicates 90 per cent of his time to the organization and would meet every cell of the organization. and this is his only mission of life.
Providing details of Shah’s visit, Chouhan said that on August 17 Shah would arrive at around 9 pm at Rajabhoj airport and would reach the State hanger where party office bearers would welcome him and later he would leave for VIP circuit house.
Later, on August 18 he would leave with welcome rally to inaugurate statue of Pandit Deendayal Updhyay at Lalghati Square. A rally of young motorbikers would march with their national president to welcome him in the city. The statue of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay will enchance the BJP’s pro- Hindutva image.
On the third day of his visit on August 19, Shah would meet party people and on the same day he would address media.
Election management team, media in-charge, core group, IT, social media and party speakers would meet on the last of his visit on August 20. He would participate in felicitating excellent student programme at Lal Parade Ground.
- PM Modi targeted the entire opposition over no-confidence motion 22 Jul 2018 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- GRP Personnel arrested two persons with Rs 2 crores 22 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Modi failed to prove allegation of corruption in Rafale deal 'Wrong' : Deepankar Bhattacharya 22 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Lucknow
- UP police is acting like bouncers of Yogi: Raj Babbar 22 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Lucknow
- ACOGOA called nationwide indefinite strike in UP 22 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Lucknow
- UP govt to adopt block chain technology to maintain digital record of lands 22 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Lucknow
- UP govt reintroduced pension for Yash Bharati and Padma awardees 22 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Lucknow
- CM reviews preparation of arrival of Prez 22 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Digvijay: I have taken oath to follow Constitution 22 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Avantika Srivastava to represent State in Mrs India Pageant 22 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur