- Former Union minister P Chidambaram moves Delhi court seeking anticipatory bail in
- NASA set to launch world's first mission to touch the Sun
- Need to strike a balance between conflicting rights of protestors and that of citizens:
- Toronto police say nine people shot and shooter is dead in city's Greektown.
April 30 as Ayushman Bharat Diwas
Ayushman Bharath Yojana, an innovative and comprehensive public health program of the Government of India will be launched in the city on the August 15. Preparations are on to celebrate April 30 as the Ayushman Bharath Divas. This was stated by Vinod Sharma, the Municipal Commissioner during an interaction with the mediapersons on Sunday.
The recently launched Ayushman Bharath Yojana aims to provide the underprivileged and economically backward people access to government as well as private healthcare facilities. The Municipal Commissioner said that under this scheme the central government will set up about 1.5 lakh wellness centers that will have an effective impact on comprehensive primary healthcare for preventive as well as curative care.
Elaborating on the scheme the Municipal Commissioner said that The Public Health and Family Welfare Department of the Government of Madhya Pradesh that deals with matters related to public health and family welfare will be responsible for the initiation of the yojana in the state.
He further said that the number beneficiaries will be based on the socio-economic caste basis and already instructions have been sent to all concerned officials to make the necessary amendments and modifications in the census. He also said that to ensure that nobody is left out there will not be any cap on the family size and age under this scheme. He added that assistance from the Panchayat and Rural Development Department too will be taken to ensure a speedy and accurate census.
Instructions have been sent to all Asha workers to visit each and every house to conduct the survey. They have been further asked to complete the work by the 7th of May. The survey will be rectified by a competent authority by the 10th of May. A helpline, 1097 for any assistance will be on operation from the 25th of April.
- Cong looking for new district president in Raipur 23 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Marriage of daughter is a heart touching moment: CM 23 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Mobile phones distribution to commence from July 30 23 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- New hospitals at Raipur,Korba & Dallirajhara 23 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Raipur to have Tennis Academy 23 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Jogi makes Richa in-charge for Rajnandgaon constituency 23 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Ambulance employees’ stir continues 23 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Camel’s Back Road: Mussoorie's Invaluable Heritage 23 Jul 2018 | JASKIRAN CHOPRA | in Dehradun
- Signature campaign launched, seeking probibition on pornography 23 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Kokaa Kokaa launched 23 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun