Bal Mela held at Gandhi Bhavan, about 150 kids participated
Observing Children’s Day, Bal Mela was organised on Wednesday at Gandhi Bhavan. The Bal Mela was otganised by youth led NGO Ansh Hsppiness Society for school students of the city.
As many as150 children from Pratap Nagar, and Banganga participated. It was fun, masti and also an opportunity to showcase talent, where kids had fun.
They drew their thoughts on paper, dance to the popular songs and played games.
Two films namely Ammu and Jadui Phank was screened for the children which they watched with full attention and enjoyed it. This Bal Mela was organised by Youth4Children group, under banner of ANSH happiness society.
The participants seemed very happy being a part of the event. Bal Mela was all about creativity, talent and a lot of fun for the children as well as for the organisers.
Dayaram Namdev Gandhi Bhawan shared thoughts on peace, with children and sang song for the children.
Radha Srivastava, Anupama, Varun Namdev, Nirupama, Neeru, Krishna, and Ajit, Yash, Kannika, Bharti , Abhishek, Aakriti and Mohsin Khan were present. Anil Gulati, Communication Specialist UNICEF Madhya Pradesh was present at the occasion and interacted with children.
- Tourism has enhanced in MP: Governor 20 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Vacuum cleaner donated for global cause 20 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- IGRMS to work on ‘With people, For people, By people’ concept 20 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Domestic violence: New appointee to submit DIR 20 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Body of missing 4-year-old boy found in Ekant Park nullah 20 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Governor Patel inspects Astha Gram Trust 20 Jul 2018 | SR | in Bhopal
- Hindi film ‘Anokha Aspatal’ screened 20 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Ajit Jogi returning to Raipur today 20 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- 7 Maoists including 3 women cadres gunned down in Bijapur 20 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- 35.56 lakh homeless get land under Land Rights Campaign 20 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal