- 15 injured as makeshift tent collapses during Modi's Midnapore rally, PM visits hospital.
- Our government working to double farmer income by 2022: PM Modi
- Journalist Upendra Rai arrested by CBI in fresh case of alleged corruption: Officials
- Kerala church scandal: SC to hear tomorrow anticipatory bail plea of priest
BHEL’s Eviction and Security Squad razes encroachment
In a joint effort by BHEL’s Eviction and Security Squad on Tuesday razed the encroachment at Ekta Nagar, behind Carmel Convent School. The action was taken on the instructions of Estate Officer.
The vacant land was leveled using debris to construct shanties over the land.
In the past two years, encroachments have mushroomed in the area and taking strict action against the encroachers, four shanties were removed and around half acre land of BHEL was made encroachment free.
Govindpura police officers and personnel were present at the time of the action to avoid any resistance and ruckus by the encroachers.
During the removal of the encroachment the squad faced opposition and protest and they tried to provoke the mob gathered but the situation was controlled by BHEL administration and Govindpura police and was completed without any untoward incident.
In another action taken by the squad, unauthorized advertisements at electricity poles from Mahatma Gandhi square to six number gate was removed. The advertisements were installed at the electricity police and could lead to accidents.
Action against a passenger bus of Rajratan bus bearing registration number MP 41 P 6660 was taken as it was not having permission to use BHEL premises it was moving towards Sanchi Gate from Lok Parisar area. The bus was sent back and operator was instructed not to violate rule in future.
In the joint effort PK Sharma, RP Tripathi, V Kerketta, DP Singh, Pawan Kumar, Tane Khan, JP Singh, Rajesh Kujur and US Saawle and security staff of BHEL were present.
- Pranaam Pawas: A poetic event organised to welcome monsoon 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Rudali: A play on women’s struggles staged 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- HC allows teenager rape victim to abort 26-week foetus 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Citizens plan to approach court if drive diluted 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- BJP MLAs & Cong leaders oppose anti-encroachment drive in Premnagar Bazaa 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- 155 cm height fixed for women candidates for police posts 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Woman straying away to Bengal returns home 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Hry Govt to begin special transport service for girl students of Mewat, Morni hills 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Punjab CM approves solar energy project in agri fields 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Inbrief 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi