‘Bundelkhand package scam will be probed if Cong comes to power’
Leader of the Opposition in the State Assembly Ajay Singh has said that Shivraj led BJP Government has betrayed the people of Bundelkhand by irregularities in Bundelkhand package.
He said that the inquiry would be done regarding the Bundelkhand package scam on the return of Congress to power and those involved in the scam would be punish who have cheated the people of the region.
Singh addressed meeting at Amaanganj, Pavai, Ajaygarh, Chandla, Rajnagar and Khajuraho on the second day of the Nyay Yatra.
The yatra which is aimed to create awareness among the masses against BJP’s regime witnessed All India Congress Committee Secretary Sujan Singh Chaturvedi, former minister Raja Pateria, Dileep Mishra and Ravindra Sethi.
Ajay Singh alleged that Shivraj lead BJP government’s corruption mismanaged the Bundelkhand package of more than Rs 3000 crores which was provided on the initiatives taken by AICC President Rahul Gandhi during the UPA regime. If the money provided in the package was used without irregularities Bundelkhand would not have been reeling under severe water crisis and facing massive migration which could have been averted and with this noble aim Rahul Gandhi facilitated the orders for Bundelkhand package.
He alleged, “It is shameful for CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan and BJP government that the people of the region have to bring water from Uttar Pradesh.” Congress has embarked on Nyay Yatra to raise issues of injustice and make people aware about the need to dethrone the ruling BJP.
- Cooperation of all necessary to achieve target: Ramsheela Sahu 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CGPCC chief Bhupesh Baghel to hoist tricolour at ‘Rajiv Bhavan’ 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- NMDC Bacheli Complex bags FIMI’s ‘Tata Steel Mining Sustainability Award’ 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Govt officials employees to take compulsory pledge for voting 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CM meets Union Ministers on eco-sensitive zones, mines 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- IN BRIEF 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 300 Armymen move SC against AFSPA dilution 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- XIMB Fin Assn holds biz meet ‘Finomics’ 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 2 dowry deaths in Jspur; hubbies arrested 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Keonjhar DM holds grievance meet 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar