- 15 injured as makeshift tent collapses during Modi's Midnapore rally, PM visits hospital.
- Our government working to double farmer income by 2022: PM Modi
- Journalist Upendra Rai arrested by CBI in fresh case of alleged corruption: Officials
- Kerala church scandal: SC to hear tomorrow anticipatory bail plea of priest
Campus drive carried out by Ceat Tyres, six students selected
A campus drive was carried out on Tuesday at Patel Group of Institutions.
The students of various engineering branches were a part of the campus drive. The drive was carried by Ceat Tyres. The company has selected six students at the package of Rs 3 lakhs per annum for the various posts.
The selection was held in three rounds. The first was the written test of the participants. The participants who qualified the written test were then appeared for the technical round.
The students were asked about the technical upgrades in market. The qualified students were then appeared for the HR interview. After the HR interview the students were shortlisted for the company.
Prior to the campus drive, the representatives from Ceat Tyres addressed the students. They also informed the students about their company through a power-point presentation. During the power point presentation, an interaction session was also carried out. The students asked about their queries to the experts for their future endeavours.
It is to be noted that various companies are carrying out their campus drives at the Patel Group of Institutions.
While informing about the campusdrives, chairperson of the group Priti Patel said that conducting campusdrive is a way to encourage the students to move forward for a bright future. Vice Chair of the group, Ajit Singh Patel congratulated the students for their recruitment in various companies.
Notably, till now 7296 students have been selected in various national and international companies.
- Pranaam Pawas: A poetic event organised to welcome monsoon 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Rudali: A play on women’s struggles staged 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- HC allows teenager rape victim to abort 26-week foetus 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Citizens plan to approach court if drive diluted 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- BJP MLAs & Cong leaders oppose anti-encroachment drive in Premnagar Bazaa 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- 155 cm height fixed for women candidates for police posts 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Woman straying away to Bengal returns home 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Hry Govt to begin special transport service for girl students of Mewat, Morni hills 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Punjab CM approves solar energy project in agri fields 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Inbrief 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi