Capsule Exhibition by CSIR concludes
The Capsule Exhibition running for past three days across the country as a part of the CSIR Platinum Jubilee Celebrations to make the masses acquainted with the contributions of CSIR in various fields, concluded on Thursday.
The venue for the exhibition was Advanced Materials and Processes Research Institute, Bhopal. Today the exhibition concluded with a enthusiastic response from the students. A large number of Students, Dignitaries and entrepreneurs witnessed the display on the achievements of CSIR at one place.
At the valedictory function Sudhir Kumar Goyal, Professor and Head, Department of Biotechnology, AIIMS, Bhopal was the Chief Guest. The chief guest, visited the exhibition and also witnessed the work done by AMPRI. He, in his address, appreciated the important work done by AMPRI. SS Amritphale, Acting Director welcomed the guests and underlined the technologies developed by AMPRI.
CSIR - Advanced Materials and Processes Research Institute, Bhopal is the only lab of CSIR in the state and is actively engaged in the R&D work relating to new materials and processes. During last few years , the Institute has transferred various technologies to industries for commercialisation.
These include Cement Free Concrete to M/s JSPL, Raigadh; Hammer tips for Sugar Mills to M/s Asugar Pvt Ltd, Pune; High performance Hybrid Composite Materials to M/s Chauhan Fly Ash Products, Ballarpur; Silicon Carbide Reinforced Composite to M/s Exclusive Magnisium, Hyderabad; Hybrid Wood Substitute Composite Materials(CM-WOOD) to M/s VSM Industries Pvt. Ltd, Surat; Advanced Hybrid Composite Wood and Wood Substitute Materials(AC Wood) to M/s Eco Bright Sheet Company Pvt Ltd, Bhilai and Knowhow for making the Paver Blocks from Copper Tailings to M/ Hindustan Copper Limited, Malanjkhand.
Other technologies ready for commercial exploitation are Radiation Shielding Material for X - Ray rooms; Advanced Geopolymeric coating material and Aluminium Foam.
- CM grieves demise of Dr Ramchandra Singhdeo 21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Maoist bandh cripples life in Malkangiri 21 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Raipur
- Got new lease of life, will work more for people’s welfare: Jogi 21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CS sets tree plantation target for all industrial units 21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Caloffee to provide European flavour to Raipurians 21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Gariaband first in State with max. solar irrigation pumps 21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- 90,000 trucks, goods carriers go on indefinite strike 21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Attack on Swami Agnivesh is condemnable: Baba Ramdev 21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Raipur becomes ‘future development layout city' 21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- ‘Open MKCG 2nd gate in public interest’ 21 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar