Chouhan to distribute fund for laptops to outstanding students on July 20
As per the announcement made on June 11, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan will distribute funds for purchase of laptops under Outstanding Students Incentive Scheme to the remaining 44 thousand 757 students who scored 75 per cent marks or more in the Madhya Pradesh 12th Board exams for the first time on July 20. Chief Minister Chouhan will distribute the laptop amount along with certificates to the eligible students of Jabalpur division in a programme organized at Jabalpur divisional headquarters. Chief Minister’s Jabalpur programme will be directly telecast on Doordarshan at 1 pm in all districts. District level laptops amount distribution programme will be organized at divisional headquarters. In these programmes, laptops and citations will be distributed to eligible students in the presence of the Minister in charge, local MP, MLA, District Panchayat President, Mayor, other elected public representatives and dignitaries.
Earlier, Chouhan had distributed Rs 25,000 each and citations for purchase of laptops to all those students who scored 85 per cent or more to 22,034 students of Scheduled Case, Tribe, Denotifed and Nomadic and Semi-Nomadic Tribes who scored 75 per cent or more at a state-level programme held in Bhopal on May 28.
- Ranchi girl wins Int’l beauty contest 19 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Missing boy’s body found 19 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Chhattisgarh to provide `10 cr aid to Kerala 19 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Roy inspects repairing of pump house at Mango, water supply resumes 19 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Tribal Affairs Dept launches App for profile registration of beneficiaries 19 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Harmu River rejuvenation work to be completed in 2 months 19 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CS directs officials to keep watch over cattle smuggling 19 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- XLRI’s ‘Jamshedpur Run’ today 19 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Maoist surrender before police in Giridih 19 Aug 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- NMDC officials study Dhamtari solid waste mgt facility 19 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur