City Walks Festival to be held in September
City Walks Festival– Madhya Pradesh is enabled by premium experience tourism brand India City Walks and India With Locals in conjunction with Madhya Pradesh Tourism Board in the month of September 2018.
It is envisaged to celebrate rich cultural heritage of Madhya Pradesh through theme based curated walks across the 10 major destinations in the State. Walks will be led by locals from the city. Local Walk Leaders will be selected by India City Walks for delivery of highest quality experience to participants. Destinations chosen for the City Walks Festival in MP are Bhopal, Indore, Ujjain, Gwalior, Panna, Vidisha, Khajuraho, Chanderi, Jabalpur and Orchcha.
Walks will be conducted in the month of September 2018 simultaneously at each destination during all weekends of September 2018. Approximately 100 walks will be conducted in the month at 10 destinations.
- Students felicitated for outstanding leadership on I-Day 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- SHEIN celebrates first anniversary 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Former FM’s spouse remembers Vajpayee 18 Aug 2018 | VISHVENDU JAIPURIAR | in Ranchi
- Adhunik Power pays homage to Vajpayee 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- In brief 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Man convicted for raping minor girl 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- City girl wins IFTDA polls in Mumbai 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- DC: Lohardaga fairs well in special plan implementation 18 Aug 2018 | Vinod Prasad | in Ranchi
- Preparing for ash immersion, Haridwar still nostalgic 18 Aug 2018 | RADHIKA NAGRATH | in Dehradun
- NH-74 scam: IAS lobby flexes muscles, seeks to meet CM 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun