CM’s decisions benefit poor, says Prabhat Jha
National Vice President of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and parliamentarian Prabhat Jha has said that Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has made several schemes for the poor, farmers, women and trodden sections of the society and they are getting benefitted with them.
Jha was addressing election meetings at Bhilari, Mohammedpur, Sujan, Tila, Gauri, Dharampur, Padora and Behata villages of Kolaras assembly constituency on Wednesday.
He further said that Congress party is not able to gigest the fact that people getting benefited with Government schemes, because since Independence, the Congress has never believed in welfare of poor and considered them as vote bank only.
In view of the problems of farmers, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan came out with Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana and to overcome the malnutrition problems of tribal women, introduced scheme to provide them with `1,000 in their accounts for nutritious food.
Besides, for the slum dwellers, Prime Minister narendra Modi has come out with a scheme to provide pucca houses by the year 2022 and the State Government has already started providing benefits of this scheme, he added.
- Tiwari promises to take up NH 33 plight issue with Centre 22 Aug 2018 | Parvinder Bhatia | in Ranchi
- SEBI workshop at VVPS 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Inbrief 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- IIM-R to establish centre in the name of Atal Bihari Vajpayee 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Palamu facing drought, rain deficit 55.33 %, says Kishore 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CM fiat to link rescued trafficking victim girls with jobs 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Deoghar-Basukinath road to become four-lane 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- 2 teenage girls commit suicide by jumping from Tenught Dam 22 Aug 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- DRM felicitates Key Man Mathur for averting accident 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Create separate mngmt wing at big hospitals: CM 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi