Cyber Police nab wanted accused
The Cyber police Bhopal have nabbed a wanted accused having a reward of Rs 20000 who was one of the members of gang involved in duping victim to the tune of Rs 10 lakh by hacking internet banking ID and password and using duplicate SIM card registered with bank.
The accused identified as Vikas Tyagi was arrested from Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh was absconding since 2015 and after three years police managed to track the accused.
After the fraud money was deposited in different bank accounts and around Rs 1.5 lakh was deposited in the bank account of Vikas Tyagi in the year 2015.
The investigation continued and when Tyagi was not traced, a reward of Rs 20000 was declared for providing the whereabouts of the accused.
Investigating Officer Inspector Abhisek Sonekar said that with Tyagi’s arrest total of four arrest have been made till date. The nabbed accused persons are providers of bank accounts on commissions and were in contact with the mastermind are still absconding.
Police said that around three years ago victim was duped to the tune of Rs 10 lakh and the money from deposited in different bank accounts.
The nabbed accused in an MBA and works as a contractor and takes contract of electricity work.
More details would be revealed by the accused in the further investigation as the accused would be quizzed regarding the fraud.
The nexus working behind the fraud would be unearthed as the accused kept changing location to evade been traced.
- Students felicitated for outstanding leadership on I-Day 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- SHEIN celebrates first anniversary 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Former FM’s spouse remembers Vajpayee 18 Aug 2018 | VISHVENDU JAIPURIAR | in Ranchi
- Adhunik Power pays homage to Vajpayee 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- In brief 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Man convicted for raping minor girl 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- City girl wins IFTDA polls in Mumbai 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- DC: Lohardaga fairs well in special plan implementation 18 Aug 2018 | Vinod Prasad | in Ranchi
- Preparing for ash immersion, Haridwar still nostalgic 18 Aug 2018 | RADHIKA NAGRATH | in Dehradun
- NH-74 scam: IAS lobby flexes muscles, seeks to meet CM 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun