Dont know about ‘Pakoda Politics’, says Kailesh Khair
I really donot know what ‘Pakoda Politics’ is all about and I have not also read about it,” said the famous singer Kailash Kher.
Kailash Kher was in Bhopal on Wednesday. He was here to perform at Bhojpur Festival organised by Department of Culture, Madhya Pradesh Government on the occasion of Mahashivratri.
As Kailash talked about his purpose of visit, he also talked with the media persons about various issues of the country. To a query about the ‘pakoda politics’ and ‘Padmavat controversy, Kailash Kher behaved a bit diplomatic. He said, “In every age foolish and intelligent people are there. But it is not important that we should react on each and every statement. Honestly, I am not aware about this issue called ‘pakoda politics’.”
On asking about the Padmavat controversy, he again went tactful and said, “Though I am associated with film industry, but I donot know who made which film. Besides, I am so much absorbed in my work that I am not aware about it.” He further added that people are interested in other matters rather in actual issues of society like lack of education and female infanticide.
Kailash Kher is a renowned singer of the country. He has visited Bhopal several times. Kailash also shared his love for the city of lakes. “Every time I visit the city, I get astonished to see changes here. As I am the brand ambassador for Swacch Bharat Abhiyan, I observed that Bhopal maintains its beauty very well.”
Talking about his new projects he said that he has written new songs of Indian army and women entrepreneurship which will be out soon for the listeners.”
Adding to this, he also shared about his performance at Bhojpur Festival. He said, “It is the occasion of Mahashivratri and so all my performances will be dedicated to Lord Shiva.”
- Tiwari promises to take up NH 33 plight issue with Centre 22 Aug 2018 | Parvinder Bhatia | in Ranchi
- SEBI workshop at VVPS 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Inbrief 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- IIM-R to establish centre in the name of Atal Bihari Vajpayee 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Palamu facing drought, rain deficit 55.33 %, says Kishore 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CM fiat to link rescued trafficking victim girls with jobs 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Deoghar-Basukinath road to become four-lane 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- 2 teenage girls commit suicide by jumping from Tenught Dam 22 Aug 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- DRM felicitates Key Man Mathur for averting accident 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Create separate mngmt wing at big hospitals: CM 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi