Govt will release relief amount worth Rs 32.5 cr to farmers
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan said at Dhamangaon village of Burhanpur district that the government will soon transfer relief amount of Rs 32.50 crore to the accounts of 4894 farmers of Burhanpur district. He told that provision has been made to provide financial grant assistance at the rate of Rs one lakh per hectare on a loss of over 50 per cent in banana crop from natural calamity.
Financial grant assistance at the rate of Rs 27,000 per hectare will be provided to the farmer who has suffered a loss of 34 to 50 per cent and Rs 15,000 will be given to farmers whose banana crop has suffered 25 to 33 per cent loss.
Maximum limit of Rs 3 lakh as financial grant assistance has been fixed for loss of banana crop. This order is effective from April 1, 2018. Villagers of Dhamangaon accorded a warm welcome to the Chief Minister.
- Students felicitated for outstanding leadership on I-Day 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- SHEIN celebrates first anniversary 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Former FM’s spouse remembers Vajpayee 18 Aug 2018 | VISHVENDU JAIPURIAR | in Ranchi
- Adhunik Power pays homage to Vajpayee 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- In brief 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Man convicted for raping minor girl 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- City girl wins IFTDA polls in Mumbai 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- DC: Lohardaga fairs well in special plan implementation 18 Aug 2018 | Vinod Prasad | in Ranchi
- Preparing for ash immersion, Haridwar still nostalgic 18 Aug 2018 | RADHIKA NAGRATH | in Dehradun
- NH-74 scam: IAS lobby flexes muscles, seeks to meet CM 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun