Gujarat Guv gets additional charge of Governor of MP
The Chief Justice of Madhya Pradesh High Court Hemant Gupta administered the oath of the office of Governor of Madhya Pradesh to the Gujarat Governor OP Kohli here on Wednesday.
It may be mentioned that an additional charge of Madhya Pradesh has been handed over to the Governor OP Kohli as Madhya Pradesh Governor Anandiben Patel is on vacation. The oath taking ceremony was conducted by the Chief Secretary Basant Pratap Singh.
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, Vidhan Sabha Speaker Sitasahran Sharma, Minister for Public Relations and Parliamentary Affairs Narottam Mishra, Minister for Women and Child Development Archana Chitnis
Former Chief Minister Babulal Gaur, Lokayukt Justice Naresh Gupta and Deputy Lokayukta Justice Umesh Chandra Maheshwari Senior Officers of Police and Administration and eminent citizens were present at the oath taking ceremony.
The guard of honour was presented to the Governor OP Kohli by the Police Force after the oath taking ceremony.
- Rs 4.75 lakh recovered again in ICICI bank loot case 21 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Police seize 130 kg marijuana from GT road 21 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Tatanagar railway station gets its first elevator 21 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Net Metering Training for JBVNL Engineers 21 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- State govt will fulfil children’s dreams: CM 21 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- ‘Leader should be visionary, considerate and benevolent’ 21 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Threat to BJP MLA draws Opp’s flak 21 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Inbrief 21 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Bhopal
- State govt will fulfil children’s dreams, says Chouhan 21 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Bhopal
- ‘Children should also become truthful citizens besides anything’ 21 Jul 2018 | SR | in Bhopal