Indian Oil Corporation launches pre-paid card
In a step towards effective digitization, Indian Oil Corporation Limited in association with Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL) on Wednesday launched a co-branded pre-paid card facility for its customers at Bhopal.
The card was launched by DK Sharma, Executive Director (Retail Sales), IndianOil, Mr. Vigyan Kumar, Chief General Manager, IndianOil Madhya Pradesh State Office, Shrinath Bolloju, Chief Operating Officer, RBL Bank and Sujata Mohan, Head (Digital Banking), RBL Bank.
Speaking on the occasion, DK Sharma, Executive Director (Retail Sales), IndianOil said that with the introduction of this platform, our dealer partners have been provided with an important tool to effectively service our customers and hence, a series of innovations can be expected in days to come. “With the complementary efforts of RBL Bank, we are confident that they will tell us where the opportunities lie so that customers can be benefitted,” he added.
Vigyan Kumar, Chief General Manager, IndianOil, Madhya Pradesh State Office in his welcome address informed that IndianOil RBL Bank Prepaid Card is the first such card in the Oil Industry which will provide a unique platform not only for attracting customers but also retaining our customers.
Shrinath Bolloju, Chief Operating Officer, RBL Bank said that the bank is poised to give excellent service through its various channels of banking services and that this pre-paid card is the right step in this direction.
This card which can be utilized by any person having basic KYC documents can be obtained even without having a bank account. The most redeeming feature of the card is that it not only offers XTRAREWARDS points on purchase of fuel or SERVO lubricants from IndianOil’s participating retail outlets across the country but can be used for non-fuel transactions as well. In that sense, it is a truly one stop solution for all kinds of transactions.
- Tiwari promises to take up NH 33 plight issue with Centre 22 Aug 2018 | Parvinder Bhatia | in Ranchi
- SEBI workshop at VVPS 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Inbrief 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- IIM-R to establish centre in the name of Atal Bihari Vajpayee 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Palamu facing drought, rain deficit 55.33 %, says Kishore 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CM fiat to link rescued trafficking victim girls with jobs 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Deoghar-Basukinath road to become four-lane 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- 2 teenage girls commit suicide by jumping from Tenught Dam 22 Aug 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- DRM felicitates Key Man Mathur for averting accident 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Create separate mngmt wing at big hospitals: CM 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi