Infra dev works begin in 19 industrial areas
Infrastructure development works at a cost of Rs 1960 crore have been started in 19 new industrial areas in the state. All these works will be completed by December 2018. Industry and Commerce Department has instructed construction agencies to complete the works with quality.
Works worth Rs 1960 crores have been started on 2817 hectare land in new industrial areas of Mohasa-Babai second phase, Badiyakhedi District Sehore, Smart industrial area Pithampur (NATRIP), IT Park non SEZ Indore, Jetapur-Palasia District Dhar, Sitapur Phase – 2 District Morena, Food Park, Badoudi District Shivpuri, Kumbhraj District Guna, Piparseva, Plastic Park Biloua District Gwalior, Umaria-Dungaria, Tajpur District Ujjain, Namkeen Cluster Ratlam, Jhanjharwada District Neemuch, Vikram Udyogpuri Ujjain, Sirsouda District Dewas, Siddhgavan Phase – 2, District Sagar, Maihar District Satna and Babpur District Satna.
The works mainly include road construction, electricity, water, sewage and drainage.
Infrastructure development works worth Rs 230 crore have been undertaken on nearly 576 hectare land in Acharpura District Bhopal, Bagroda District Bhopal, Plastic Park Tamot District Raisen, Kiratpur District Hoshangabad first phase, Mohasa-Babai first phase, Relwa Khurd Khajuri District Badwani and Kasarwardi District Jhabua. Similarly high level infrastructure development works worth Rs 480 crores have been undertaken in Food Park Pipariya, Pithampur, Samver Road, Polo Ground, Dewas, Maneri, Richai, Malanpur, Pratappur, Mandideep, Govindpura, Siddgavan, Purena, Maharajpur and Satna. Work of 90 MLD water supply scheme is in progress in Vikram Udygpuri Ujjain and Pithampur. About 55 percent infrastructural development works are already complete.
These works will also be completed by December 2018.
- Cooperation of all necessary to achieve target: Ramsheela Sahu 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CGPCC chief Bhupesh Baghel to hoist tricolour at ‘Rajiv Bhavan’ 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- NMDC Bacheli Complex bags FIMI’s ‘Tata Steel Mining Sustainability Award’ 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Govt officials employees to take compulsory pledge for voting 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CM meets Union Ministers on eco-sensitive zones, mines 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- IN BRIEF 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 300 Armymen move SC against AFSPA dilution 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- XIMB Fin Assn holds biz meet ‘Finomics’ 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 2 dowry deaths in Jspur; hubbies arrested 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Keonjhar DM holds grievance meet 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar