INIFD fashion show ‘Around the World’ opens today
The fashion gala 'Around the World' will woo the fashion freaks of the city. The grand fashion show will be organised on Saturday at Courtyard by Marriot.
The fashion show is being organised by the International Institute of Fashion Designing ‘INIFD; Bhopal. In this show 90 dresses prepared by 28 students of the Institute will be displayed by the country's top models.
The movie is titled 'Naam Shabana' Fame Tahir Shabbir, TV Show 'Behadh' fame Anni Vajhani, latest super model op India Reha Sakuja, movie 'Bahubali' fame Sneha Upadhyay, Femina Miss India 2012 Poorva Rana, Miss India Finalist Zoya Mirza, film Actress Anjali Lavaniya and top model Parleen Kaur will spread their charm and talent on the ramp.
The show will have rounds, in which models will showcase dresses based on the culture of eight countries of the world. While informing about it to the media persons director of INIFD Bhopal Campus Puneet Surekha said, “It is based on culture of 8 countries including India, Brazil, Turkey, Germany, Greece, Spain, Thailand and Australia.”
The bindings of the Jaipur and the Gotapatti work, the colour of the birds of Brazil, blue mask of Turkey, the Berlin Street graphic art of Germany, the Santana City of Greece, the Flamingo Dance of Spain, the Gold Buddha of Australia, the Opera House of Australia and the Drama Bollywood of Mumbai will be the special feature, he added.
He further said, “Like every year, INIFD's passing students will present their work through their creativity and innovation this year too. Students will present different clothing materials and designs in this theme's 'Around the World'. Cities and monuments of different countries such as India, Brazil, Turkey, Germany, Greece, Spain, Bangkok and Australia will be printed and designed on these dresses.”
INFID choreographer Saurabhkant Shrivastava said that for this show, the students have been doing workouts continuously for the last two months. In all these dresses, students have done different fabrics which include pure silk, polypaster, scuba, Saturn, silk and chiffon fabrics. This preparation has been done by the students in the guidance of INIFD's expert faculty.
- Students felicitated for outstanding leadership on I-Day 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- SHEIN celebrates first anniversary 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Former FM’s spouse remembers Vajpayee 18 Aug 2018 | VISHVENDU JAIPURIAR | in Ranchi
- Adhunik Power pays homage to Vajpayee 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- In brief 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Man convicted for raping minor girl 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- City girl wins IFTDA polls in Mumbai 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- DC: Lohardaga fairs well in special plan implementation 18 Aug 2018 | Vinod Prasad | in Ranchi
- Preparing for ash immersion, Haridwar still nostalgic 18 Aug 2018 | RADHIKA NAGRATH | in Dehradun
- NH-74 scam: IAS lobby flexes muscles, seeks to meet CM 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun