Minister Maya Singh conferred ‘Skoch Challenger’ award
Women and Child Development Minister Maya Singh was conferred SKOCH Challenger Award 2015 for her contribution to women’s empowerment in Madhya Pradesh by Union Minister of State for Finance Jayant Sinha here on Saturday.
After becoming Women and Child Development Minister, Maya Singh has made many efforts for respect to women and protection of girls in Madhya Pradesh.
Due to her contribution in strengthening anganwadis and empowerment of women through various schemes Madhya Pradesh has carved a distinct identity at national level.
Maya Singh took personal interest in effective implementation of Tejaswini, Lado Abhiyan and Swagatam Laxmi Yojana, whose results have become visible. She played important role in e-Lado and Anmol website’s development, which have cast special impact on success of schemes’ implementation.
SKOCH Foundation Group found her efforts for women’s empowerment as best for the award for 2015.
- Two-month-old dies in 108-Amublance 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- No tuition fee for children under Mukhya Mantri Jan-Kalyan 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Stone laid for Narmada-Parvati link project 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Heavy rain sweeps away 3 children 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Centre okays Rs 1131.87 cr projects for HP: Jai Ram Thakur 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Investiture ceremony was held in the Delhi Public School 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- ‘Mor Gaon Mor Desh’ hits theatre 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Govt to step in amid drought fear 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Chas gets ODF status for third year 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Measles-Rubella vaccination at Bokaro Thermal 18 Jul 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi