PEB entrance exams to end
A decision has been taken in Madhya Pradesh to end entrance examination conducted by the Professional Examination Board (PEB) for about 50,000 sanctioned seats for BEd and other courses of NCTE in all the private educational colleges beside educational and physical studies courses for the academic year 2018-19.
The Minister for Higher Education Jaibhan Singh Pawayya was met and requested by the students and delegations of directors of various institutions on May 10 to change the admission procedure for NCTI courses in Madhya Pradesh.
Online admission procedure through MP Online will be followed this year. Online application process will be started from June 15. The time table of online counseling will be made available on the website of Higher Education Department www.highereducation.mp.gov.in and http:/hed.mponline.in of MP Online.
This year admission procedure will be followed for these courses on the basis of order of merit of marks obtained in qualifying examinations. Admission procedure will be completed in 3 phases for 8 courses of NCTI. Under the first phase, online verification of documents will be carried out by the government through identified help-centers (Government co nt on the portal of MP Online.
The fitness and proficiency test for BPEd and MPEd will be held on the fixed date at the prescribed help-centers. After this consolidated merit list will be published and seats will be allotted on the basis of merit in the first phase. Admission will be given by depositing fee and submitting TC besides migration certificate through identified help-centers. After the end of each phase, the vacant seats in the colleges will be published. Facility for online verification of documents and online registration will be made available for new applicants in every phase. There will be 77+7=84 identified help-centres (Government colleges and universities) for online verification. Admission process will be carried out on the basis of merit and for other courses of BEd and NCTE students will do online registration in each phase. After the closing of third semester, action will be considered to fill vacant seats in colleges following the administrative approval.
- Cooperation of all necessary to achieve target: Ramsheela Sahu 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CGPCC chief Bhupesh Baghel to hoist tricolour at ‘Rajiv Bhavan’ 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- NMDC Bacheli Complex bags FIMI’s ‘Tata Steel Mining Sustainability Award’ 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Govt officials employees to take compulsory pledge for voting 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CM meets Union Ministers on eco-sensitive zones, mines 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- IN BRIEF 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 300 Armymen move SC against AFSPA dilution 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- XIMB Fin Assn holds biz meet ‘Finomics’ 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 2 dowry deaths in Jspur; hubbies arrested 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Keonjhar DM holds grievance meet 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar