PM’s Crop Insurance Scheme fund to be distributed from Aug 16 to 31
Revenue, Science and Technology Minister Umashankar Gupta said during the Planning Committee meeting at Sagar district that the Prime Minister’s Crop Insurance Scheme fund for Kharif year 2016 will be distributed through camps at the development block level from August 16 to 31.
He said that under this scheme,Rs 243.20 crore was allotted to 90,337 farmers in Sagar district. The Revenue Minister instructed that the fund should be distributed among the beneficiaries in camps in the presence of public representatives at block development level. The Minister in charge told officials that the farmers should receive benefits of various agricultural schemes on time. Keep the mobile app made for farmers updated and get the standard level of fertilizer-seeds tested before distribution.
Minister in charge Gupta laid stress on plantation of saplings and their protection for success in tree plantation campaign. He said that the Zoo Authority has approved opening of a zoo in Sagar. Gupta reviewed the new projects of irrigation and krishak samriddhi yojana.
Gupta said at the meeting of Rogi Kalyan Samiti of District Hospital that a blood separation unit should be started within a month to facilitate patients. He said that the district hospital has been merged into the Bundelkhand Medical College. Efforts are being made to address the complaints being received in this regard within the next three months. The Minister in charge said that doctors should be available in their headquarters.
Member of Parliament Lakshminarayan Yadav, MLA Shailendra Jain, Harvansh Singh Rathore, Mahesh Rai and committee members were present during the meeting.
- CM reviews preparation of arrival of Prez 22 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Digvijay: I have taken oath to follow Constitution 22 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Avantika Srivastava to represent State in Mrs India Pageant 22 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- 15 kids hurt, 4 critical as mini bus goes off bridge 22 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Bank of Baroda organises 111th Foundation Day 22 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Roof-top solar systems on different category of Govt buildings mandatory 22 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- INBRIEF 22 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CHiPS promoting one of largest citizen centric ‘Hackathonsin’ 22 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Ramchandra Singdeo given tearful adieu 22 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Cesar Ferrando appointed head coach of Jamshedpur FC 22 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi