- 15 injured as makeshift tent collapses during Modi's Midnapore rally, PM visits hospital.
- Our government working to double farmer income by 2022: PM Modi
- Journalist Upendra Rai arrested by CBI in fresh case of alleged corruption: Officials
- Kerala church scandal: SC to hear tomorrow anticipatory bail plea of priest
Sarpanch nomination to go online
Candidates of Sarpanch posts can now submit nomination online along with traditional process. It's voluntary. The candidates can submit nomination through OLIN application developed by State Election Commission. General election in 56 panchayat in Sidhi, 31 in Singrauli and three Gram Panchayat of Indore districts is proposed in December.
Final print out of nomination will be taken after candidate submits nomination online through facility centre. After filling up this print, it will be given to returning officer in the time limit with enclosed necessary documents.
Candidates can fill up nomination papers at any time through the application OLIN. Possibility of cancellation of nomination due to overwriting and illegibility will be removed. Information regarding scrutiny, name withdrawal and symbol allocation will be sent to the candidate through SMS. Records will be kept safe. Information regarding electoral rolls, polling booths and papers related with counting of votes can be obtained from OLIN. Other information like copies of affidavit, caste certificate and other documents related with other candidates can be obtained.
State election commissioner R Parasuram informed that facility centres would be set up at returning office for facilitating candidates. OLIN facility will be available at the centre without any charge. Facility regarding OLIN will be available at online kiosk and Public Service Centres but there, fixed charge will be paid. Link of OLIN has been given on website of Madhya Pradesh State Election Commission www.mplocalelection.gov.in.
- KASAULI, DAGSHAI AND SUBATHU: The Quaint Cantonment Hill stations 16 Jul 2018 | Amitabh Shukla | in Chandigarh
- ‘Writing’ to Lord Shiva is Cong’s shallow tactics: Chouhan 16 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Bhopal
- Six of debt-ridden family commit suicide in Hazaribag 16 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Stormy monsoon session on cards in Jharkhand 16 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- 2 BSF troopers martyred in gun battle with Maoists 16 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Govt to withdraw SC cases of businessmen on GST: Goyal 16 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Inbrief 16 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Bhopal
- Fashion Designer of the Year Award presented 16 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- MPSSA first to provide int’l-level facilities to players: Vijay Kumar 16 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Several events presented under Uttaradhikar series 16 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal