- 15 injured as makeshift tent collapses during Modi's Midnapore rally, PM visits hospital.
- Our government working to double farmer income by 2022: PM Modi
- Journalist Upendra Rai arrested by CBI in fresh case of alleged corruption: Officials
- Kerala church scandal: SC to hear tomorrow anticipatory bail plea of priest
Shivraj addresses Kisan Mahasammelan
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has said that Chief Minister Krishak Samriddhi Yojana has been implemented to give the farmers the full cost of their sweat. In this, Rs 265 per quintal will be given to the farmers on sale of wheat on support price or more, Rs 100 per quintal on sale of gram, lentil mustard and Rs 800 per quintal sale of garlic.
Chouhan was addressing the Kisan Mahasammelan on Monday in Shajapur. In the programme, Rs 1,669 crore was deposited online in the bank accounts of 10.21 lakh farmers. This amount was given at the rate of Rs 200 per quintal for wheat procurement year 2016-17 and paddy acquisition year 2017.
Chouhan said that farmers will be encouraged for the diversification of food processing and agriculture to fetch fair price to the farmers for their produce. This year itself state level organisation will be constituted for the export of agricultural produce. He said that farmers have the right over the resources of the country. Farmers’ problems must not be politicized. They must be careful not to fall prey to conspiracies. He said that today a shortage of cash is being created in the state which the state government will tackle. If farmers have any difficulty, they can call on the phone numbers 0755-2540500 at the control room set up at CM House.
He said that they should extend support to the state government in promoting cultivation to develop the state. The Chief Minister reiterated his resolution to make the state lead among developed states.
Chouhan said that the Mukhya Mantri Yuva Krishak Udyami Yojana has been started in which loan up to Rs 2 crore will be made available to the children of farmers to set up industries.
State government will take the guarantee of this loan. He told that this year 100 youths will be provided loans from each block. He said that 14 lakh cases of mutation and property distribution have been settled in three months in a special campaign run for the settlement of revenue cases. Now the concerned farmer will be given free copies of khasra and map after the order of mutation. Only then will the case be considered settled.
The Chief Minister said that if the farmer brings the transformer for replacement, the power company will give the fare. If after replacement, the transformer gets burnt within three months, it will be replaced again without charging the remaining amount.
- Pranaam Pawas: A poetic event organised to welcome monsoon 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Rudali: A play on women’s struggles staged 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- HC allows teenager rape victim to abort 26-week foetus 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Citizens plan to approach court if drive diluted 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- BJP MLAs & Cong leaders oppose anti-encroachment drive in Premnagar Bazaa 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- 155 cm height fixed for women candidates for police posts 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Woman straying away to Bengal returns home 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Hry Govt to begin special transport service for girl students of Mewat, Morni hills 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Punjab CM approves solar energy project in agri fields 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Inbrief 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi