Stores stock up on novelties with Christmas days coming
The festive season of tempting chocolates, cakes, pastries, wonderful costumes, ‘Christmas’ is at the door step and the State capital is gripped with the festive fever. The Bhopal markets are flooded with the shopaholics as they shop the best stuff from the city market for the festival.
Christmas is the time to bring out tree decors and hanging mistletoes. Apart from giving people every reason just to start shopping again, this festive season also just got stylish and trendier. Like every festival, Bhopalites are set to make this Christmas even more memorable. Stores in the city give them perhaps more reasons to have a glittery Christmas. With sales on the rise and also the number of people celebrating Christmas in the city, store managers are definitely having a gala time.
With Christmas just few days away, families are shopping up a storm in preparation for the big day. The stores of the State capital have over thousands of varieties of decorative stuff for buyers to choose from. From Christmas trees to snowman stuffed toys, angels, decorative glittery balls, bead chains, lights, the Christmas star, crib set, reets, bells, gifts and many more. Christmas trees being sold at the store starting off with affordable price range starting lowest from Rs 500 and highest from Rs 3000.
“We have Christmas articles on display for the buyers. The sales go on gradually. For the last three days, on an average, we have sold about 8 to 10 trees every day, costing about Rs 1000 to 3000 each, which would increase as we near the festival,” said Pooja Sharma a store owner.
The customers seem really excited about shopping for this Christmas. “This year, we have bought hangings and other decorative articles to fill the house with colours. I really enjoy decorating home during Christmas,” said another customer Shaily.
- Steel sector witnessing positive growth: Narendran 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Saryu underscores challenges on I-Day 17 Aug 2018 | Parvinder Bhatia | in Ranchi
- Tourist Docs hold medical camp in PTR’s Maromar 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Westside opens doors to fashion enthusiasts 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Jharkhand, land of brave people: Guv 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Jharkhand overcame darker days: Raghubar Das 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- New M3 Time EVM rushed at Bokaro 17 Aug 2018 | Ashis Sinha | in Ranchi
- Police recover dead body of Hawildar 17 Aug 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- Excise Dept seizes foreign liquor, one arrested 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CMD CCL inaugurates digital radiography, dialysis machines 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi