- 15 injured as makeshift tent collapses during Modi's Midnapore rally, PM visits hospital.
- Our government working to double farmer income by 2022: PM Modi
- Journalist Upendra Rai arrested by CBI in fresh case of alleged corruption: Officials
- Kerala church scandal: SC to hear tomorrow anticipatory bail plea of priest
We will lodge complaint with EC against Jyotiraditya: BJP
Accusing Congress parliamentarian Jyotiraditya Scindia for violating rules and regulations, Madhya Pradesh BJP president Nandkumar Singh Chouhan has on Thursday said that he would lodge a complaint with the Election Commission against Scindia whol allegedly used a Government college for political activities.
Chouhan told media persons that recently, Scindia had visited the Ganesh Shankar Vidyarthi Government College in Ashok Nagar district’s Mungawali. For this, Chouhan showed photographs where hoarding was placed in college campus. In the hoarding, there was a slogan- ‘Abki Baar Scindia Sarkar’ along with the election symbol of Congress.
He claimed that College principal BL Ahirwar, who allowed the hoarding inside the college campus, has been suspended from the post.
On Tuesday, Scindia had addressed a programme in the college campus, where he interacted with the students in presence of the college principal. At the program, Scindia had allegedly raised issues like the Vyapam scam to expose the functioning of the ruling BJP government in the state.
Following which, the higher education department of MP suspended the college principal under the Central Civil Service (Classification, Control and Appeal) Rules, 1965 and moved him to a government PG College in Shahdol district, situated over 500 kms away from Ashok Nagar.
The State BJP Chief claimed that with this act, Scindia has played with the future of the students. However, when asked by media persons, how the future of students is at stake by placing a Congress party’s hoarding inside the campus, he failed to give satisfactory reply.
- KASAULI, DAGSHAI AND SUBATHU: The Quaint Cantonment Hill stations 16 Jul 2018 | Amitabh Shukla | in Chandigarh
- ‘Writing’ to Lord Shiva is Cong’s shallow tactics: Chouhan 16 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Bhopal
- Six of debt-ridden family commit suicide in Hazaribag 16 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Stormy monsoon session on cards in Jharkhand 16 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- 2 BSF troopers martyred in gun battle with Maoists 16 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Govt to withdraw SC cases of businessmen on GST: Goyal 16 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Inbrief 16 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Bhopal
- Fashion Designer of the Year Award presented 16 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- MPSSA first to provide int’l-level facilities to players: Vijay Kumar 16 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Several events presented under Uttaradhikar series 16 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal