Woman’s valuables, money stolen
The TT Nagar police have booked a miscreant for stealing Rs 10,000 cash and a mobile phone from 28-year-old woman’s purse near Vimal Saree Emporium.
Police said that the victim Harsha Yadav had gone for shopping at New Market where money and mobile phone from her purse.
The victim approached TT Nagar police station and lodged a complaint stating that she had gone for shopping in New Market in the evening and after shopping near Vimal Sareee Emporium when she checked her purse she found that Rs 10000 and mobile phone were missing, she checked with the shops visited and asked the shopkeepers but failed to find her valuables and later approached police to lodge complaint.
The victim claimed that the total loss in the burglary was around Rs 25000. Other documents in the purse were not stolen from the purse. Based on the complaint after the preliminary investigation the police have registered a case under section 379 of the IPC and started further investigation.
Police said that as the markets are crowded with customers shopping for the festival season the miscreants have more targets to gain from and the victim was targeted at around 8 pm which is the peak time for customers to visit markets.
The CCTV footages of the cameras installed at the nearby shops and areas would be investigated in the further investigation.
Police suspects that the women miscreants are involved in stealing on busy market days. The further investigation has been started.
- Cooperation of all necessary to achieve target: Ramsheela Sahu 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CGPCC chief Bhupesh Baghel to hoist tricolour at ‘Rajiv Bhavan’ 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- NMDC Bacheli Complex bags FIMI’s ‘Tata Steel Mining Sustainability Award’ 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Govt officials employees to take compulsory pledge for voting 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CM meets Union Ministers on eco-sensitive zones, mines 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- IN BRIEF 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 300 Armymen move SC against AFSPA dilution 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- XIMB Fin Assn holds biz meet ‘Finomics’ 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 2 dowry deaths in Jspur; hubbies arrested 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Keonjhar DM holds grievance meet 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar